Chapter 15: Freeing Nezuko And Meeting Yoriichi

No-one's pov

Its been two days since you arrived in the demon slayer world and your wound is healing nicely. Looking at Rui you smiled while he giggled chasing the butterfly's around the estate.

Kokushibou sat near you in the shade since you haven't cured him yet as Akaza trained on the left side of the garden while Douma was creating ice sculptures. Sighing in peace you slowly stood up before hearing rapid footsteps and turned seeing Tanjiro running towards you.

Tanjiro: y/n-san!

Stopping in front off you he placed his box down panting softly while you looked at him confused.

Y/N: yes Tanjiro

Tanjiro: y you can c cure my sister?!

You smiled gently and nodded before you gestured for him to bring Nezuko into the shade.

Akaza: y/n are you sure?

Y/N: "smiles" I'll be fine Akaza

Nezuko slowly stood out of her box and hummed confused at you before you giggled and smiled gently at her.

Y/N: hi Nezuko I'm gonna help you, but I need you to trust me ok?

She nodded and you smiled before gently cutting her hand and them you cut yours and placed it against hers. Feeling the blood attack you, you grunted before a blue glow surrounded you and blue tendrils circled you both and you smiled when the light died down.

Her slit eyes returned to normal as her claws dulled, suddenly she lunged for you and hugged you. Shocked you hugged back as you felt her form tremble slightly, feeling your motherly instincts you rubbed her back.

Y/N: shh it's ok Nezuko "looks at Tanjiro" I'm sorry it's not all the way but I removed his curse and she shouldn't have a craving for human anymore

Tanjiro: "tears up" t thank you!

You smiled and giggled weakly before Rui came running up to you and looked at Nezuko before holding out his hand to her as she looked at sun with hesitant.

Y/N: it's ok Nezuko "smiles" the sun won't hurt you now

Taking a slow step into the sun she hummed in confusion at not being burned and with Rui's help she ran around playing with him and giggling while you smiled along side Tanjiro and Kokushibou before yawning and leaning against said demon.

Slowly closing your eyes you felt Kokushibou gently move you to his lap were you fell into darkness at the sound of Nezuko and Rui laughing and having fun.

In the dream

Opening your eyes you looked around seeing nothing but darkness before a bright light filled the area and you grunted closing your e/c eyes, when the light died down you opened your eyes and gasped at what you saw.

"I have been waiting blue spider lily"..........

(Next update is Friday!)