Chapter 24: A Good Ending Afterall

No-one's pov

You giggled as Rui played with d/n and n/n while you sat outside near them, its been 4 months since you and the other reunited and things have been going great! No sign of Muzan yet which kinder made you relieved a little bit.

You giggled seeing Douma running after d/n as said dog had his fan in is mouth and running off at high speed, and full on laughing at the cackling Akaza in the background as he recorded the whole thing. Calming down you smiled and looked towards the ocean as the waves gently cruised onto the sand.

Taking a deep breath you closed your e/c eyes and enjoyed the cool crisp air and the warmth coming from the sun. Leaning back on your hands you smiled faintly feeling at peace as the sound of the ocean filled your ears.

Yelping when a bucket of cold ocean water was thrown over your head and giggles/chuckle ran out the air, spluttering you wiped your eyes to get rid of the salty water and glared at the little boy holding said bucket alongside Tengen. They continued to laugh at you before your eyes glowed blue.

Y/N: run

They screamed in joy well Rui did and legged it as you lunged forward grabbing to bucket the dropped and chuckled evilly while chasing them purposefully going for the past sound hashira. When he turned he didn't see you and sighed in relief before flinching as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Slowly turning his shoulder he saw you looking maniacally at him, before he could react he screamed like a girl as you tackled him to the ground and into the ocean whining about his now wet hair.

Rengoku: PILE ON!

You both yelped as everyone else piled on top of us and you giggled as you basically all hugged each others in the ocean.

Timeskip

You carried a sleeping Rui as your sister carried your niece to her room, nodding her a goodnight you walked into Rui's room and gently laid him in bed and covered him with his blanket. Smiling as he snuggled into it, kissing his cheek you whispered:

Y/N: goodnight Rui sweet dreams

Standing up you quietly walked out the room and closed the door lightly before walking into your room and laid down sighing in relief after a long and busy day. Staring at the ceiling you smiled softly before closing your eyes as one more thought crossed your mind.

All of this because of cosplay

The end.

Well that's a rap my star-cubs! Hope you enjoyed the book and thank you all for so many votes and reads!