Chapter 14: Recovery And Curing Douma

No-one's pov

You jumped from the bed stumbling a little bit before grabbing Shinobu's sword and panted feeling your weakened body scream at you to rest, taking a deep breath you yanked her sword out of her grasp.

Throwing her sword aside you stepped in front of Douma breathing heavily as you felt your wound start to burn with pain before looking her in the eye.

Y/N: Shinobu please calm down!

Shinobu: THAT MONSTER KILLED MY SISTER!

Y/N: HE'S DIFFERENT NOW PLEASE CALM DOWN! ACK!

Akaza: Y/N?!

Kneeling down you groaned in pain as your stomach wound re-opened, weakly crawling to Douma you slammed your still bleeding hand down on one of his wounds before passing out as he was turned to half human like Akaza as your body slumped against his chest.

Akaza lifted you up and ran inside the estate before placing you on the bed before you shot up and started to convulse as your veins bulged.

Shinobu: "runs in and checks you" She's convulsing! Hold her down!

Akaza held you down by your shoulders as your body suddenly stopped worrying the two before your  e/c eyes snapped open and you screamed before you turned over before vomiting a large pile of blood before coughing.

Y/N: "groans" that.... was awful

Akaza: are you crazy y/n?!

Y/N: "coughs" no just "points to the pile of blood" I would collect that for lady Tamayo if I was you

And then you passed out.....

(Next update is Saturday!)