Chapter 5: Panic Attack

No-one's pov

Walking through the front day you dropped your bag and walked upstairs trying to fight back your tears. Opening your bedroom door you opened it and softly closed it.

Before dropping to your knees and sobbing softly as to not let the others know. Hearing all the cruel words your group said today you hiccupped before even more tears fell from your face
Staining your face. Feeling a panic attack about to start you reached for your phone with shaky finger before dropping it and collapsing to the floor.

You curled up into a ball sobbed a little louder then before, feeling your body start shake and you gripped your hair as you started to mumble.

Y/N: I I'm n not a a f freak

Y/N: "curls up even more and starts to gasp for air" I I w want to b be normal!

No longer been able to say any words you tried taking deep breaths but nothing worked.

You gripped your head and hair tighter mumbling nonsense, not even noticing someone walk in your room and kneel beside you. Gasping for air your body shook more violently before freezing as muscled arms brought you into a strong muscler chest.

Large warm hands gently patted your head and you looked up seeing bright neon pink hair and gasped quietly.

Y/N: A Akaza

Akaza: shh it's ok let it ok y/n I won't judge

With that you let it go (NO NOT FROZEN!)

Sobbing into his chest you screamed your emotions out after years of holding them in as Akaza held you tighter

Sobbing into his chest you screamed your emotions out after years of holding them in as Akaza held you tighter. Feeling a wave of exhaustion overcome you and you fell limp against Akaza's chest and all went dark.

Timeskip

Akaza held you before making sure I was sleeping peacefully and walked over to your bed and gently laid you down before covering me over and kissing your forehead and turned to leave, before you grabbed his hand and sleepily opened your eyes and smiled at him.

"Thank you Akaza".......