Chapter 2: Y Your Real?!

D/n means dogs name

No-one's pov

Backing away from the tall man that appeared magically in your room you took a good luck at him and stared in awe.

Y/N: wow that's a really good cosplay of Kokushibou! But how did you get "sees all six eyes blink"'in....my house???

You both stared at each other before realizing who he actually was, he went to speak before your shock took over and you did the only thing you could do.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Throwing your pillow at him you  grabbed your wooden sword and pointed it at him with shaking hands as he looked at you like he saw a ghost before shaking his head. He tilted his head at you and you gulped when he started to walk towards you.

Y/N: s stay away!

You tripped on a box near your foot and fell onto your but and his six eyes widened before he scanned your body before looking away, staring at him you covered your chest with one hand and pointed your sword at him with the other.

Y/N: p pervert! Don't  look at my anatomy!

D/g barked at him and you kneeled down grabbing his collar trying to prevent him from lunging for the demon, not knowing what he would do.

Y/N:  d/n easy boy "looks at Kokushibou " better explain how your here or I'll set d/g on you "think y/n think" he's a demon killing machine! "nailed it!"

He looked at you unamused.

Kokushibou: your lying

Y/N: "thinks" well shit

Sweat dropping you held your dog tighter as he growled at him while baring his teeth, standing up you stared at him for a solid minute before bursting out laughing like a maniac and pointed at him.

Y/N: your not real your just a figment of my already crazed mind ! hahahahahhaha!

Letting d/n go once you saw he calmed down you sat down on your bed and stared at him before staring at the large hole in your package and sweat dropped while pointing at it you said-

Y/N: d did you  come out of there

Seeing him nod you gulped and held your head mumbling to yourself trying to figure how in the hell a character from demon slayer a ANIME! is here in your bedroom, hearing d/n growl you looked up and saw Kokushibou staring at your ear-rings.

Y/N: what?

Kokushibou: were did...you get them...from?

Y/N: I uhhhhh made them?

Taking the wig and wig cap off your long h/c hair fell and framed your  face while taking out the red eye contacts your e/c  eyes were revealed as his six eyes widened at what you just did, placing them down you looked at him in the middle pair of his eyes.

Y/N: I'm not your brother, Yoriichi Tsugikuni, I'm Y/n L/n

Y/N: how did you get here

Kokushibou: I don't know.....a bright light....filled the room....then I woke up....in the box

Nodding at his answer you went on and answered his questions for the rest of the night before yawning as a wave of tiredness overcame you and you pointed at the closet.

Y/N: the closets empty I suggest hiding in there before sunrise tomorrow

He nodded and went into it as you went into the bed and covered yourself over before giggling as d/n  jumped up and laid on the end of the bed before I closed your eyes.

Man what a day!......