A New Feeling

"Your dad ran over Scott?!" Maeve dropped the makeup brush she had in her right hand as she heard her friend's words.

"It's like he came out of nowhere, at least that's what my dad said, I just heard the thud from inside my house," Allison explained to the fellow brunette, "but he seemed completely fine, just got up, said hi to me - apologized for hitting my dad's car - and left for the game."

Scott would apologized for getting hit by a car.

"I mean, okay? Are you driving to the game or do you need a ride?" the female Stilinski questioned.

There was a sigh from the other line, "Actually, after running Scott over, my dad said he was going to watch the game, so he's driving me."

Oh no. No, if Scott can't control himself, Allison's dad is going to find out he's a werewolf. Maeve was not ready for another funeral. 

"Maeve? You still there?"

She snapped out of her thoughts, "Oh okay, guess I'll get to see if Lydia was lying or not about him being a DILF."

"EW! Maeve Rose Stilinski that is my dad!"

"First, hate that you know my middle name. Second, him being a dad is what makes him a possible DILF, use your head Ally."

"Oh god. Look I gotta go, I'll see you at the game."

"Can't wait, make sure your dad wears something nice," Maeve heard a groan on the other end of the phone while she let out her own laughter before hanging up. 

Maeve looked in the mirror, she didn't feel like dressing up tonight and though Lydia would not be happy with her outfit choice, the brunette didn't care as she wrapped her hair in a messy bun. Maeve Stilinski was not in the mood to impress anyone tonight.

Even so, after last night's late adventure of digging out a dead body with her favorite idiots, she had a early swim practice followed by the first meet of the season, to say the girl was tired is a understatement. 

"Hey," her dad lightly knocked on her door frame with a soft smile, "you ready to go?"

Maeve turned from the mirror and returned her father's smile, "Yeah just need my shoes and jacket."

She looked at the floor of her room for a second, but her shoes were nowhere to be found, "I think they're downstairs by the door," Noah noticed her lost look around the room, "the white sneakers, right?"

"Yeah," she grabbed her fleece lined denim jacket that her dad had gotten her for christmas and followed him downstairs. She put her shoes on as her dad shut the lights in the house off, coming to the door with blanket, "it's supposed to get cold tonight."

"Why else do you think I'd go anywhere that Lydia is going to be in joggers and a hoodie?" Maeve commented as she hopped into Noah's truck. 

The two sat in silence with the occasional hum to the radio, a lot of teenagers may not like the idea of going to a school event - or anywhere - with their parents, but Maeve was in no way embarrassed to say she loved her dad. She was always a daddy's little girl growing up and after her mom passed away Stiles, they all got even closer.

"So you've gone to the practices, think he'll play tonight?" Noah asked as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, Frank Sinatra on the radio.

The girl snickered in her seat, Stiles has never played, but still their dad came to every game he could in the possibility he would and she loved that, "it's looking as likely as snow on christmas here in northern California."