Migraine

"Should I be concerned that you know how to drive like you're in a Fast & Furious movie?" Stiles poked his head between the front seats.

"I don't think now if the right time Stiles," Maeve muttered as she shifted gears, the black camero roaring as she hit 70 miles per hour on the windy road.

Both boys gripped onto the seats of the car as they tried not to go through the windshield, "Maeve you're going too fast, slow down."

A huff came out of her throat, "Scott, I don't think you're grasping the idea of a car chase here." 

"You're gonna get us killed," the werewolf claimed.

"Yeah well if she doesn't go faster, they're gonna kill us," Stiles pointed out while looked at the car chasing them, "they're gone."

"Gone?" Maeve questioned as she looked in the rearview mirror, "What do you mean?" 

Maeve started to slow down while Stiles turned on the hand radio he took from the station, holding it forward so all three to could hear the twin's father, "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the IronWorks."

She adjusted her grip on the steering wheel as her other hand reached for the gear, "Here we go," she muttered to herself, skidding the car as she turned around, speeding towards the older werewolf. 

The car ride was intense in itself, both boys watching as Maeve focused on the road, driving as if it was nothing. But the tension between the three - specifically between two of the three - made it more uncomfortable than nerve racking, Maeve was still mad at Scott for what happened in the locker room. 

She could spot flashing lights as the camero got deeper into the iron structures, spotting Derek crouched down on the ground.

"Get in!" Maeve yelled as Scott opened the door and jumped in the back with Stiles.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott howled as he leaned forward.

Derek slammed him hands on the dashboard frustrated, "Dammit I almost had him! Also why is she driving my car?"

"Maeve is driving because she is less like to get us killed at this speed than these two idiots," Maeve sneered.

Stiles popped his head between Maeve and Scott's, "Who the alpha?"

"Yes!", the older werewolf finally leaned back in his seat, "He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

Maeve's face scrunched at his remark while Stiles spoke her thoughts, "Whoa hey they're just doing their jobs," he defended their father.

"Yeah thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the state," Derek shot towards Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake, I get it," he admitted flustered.

Finally speaking up since Derek got in the car Maeve scoffed, "Oh yeah just one dumbass mistake."

Derek raised his eyebrows at he looked between the two, making eye contact with Stiles to see what he missed, but the twin shook his head as to not bring it up, "How did you find him?" he tried to keep the conversation going.

Maeve had been avoiding Scott since the locker room and when she couldn't the only time she spoke to him was with passive aggressive remarks. Stiles had done an okay job at keeping the conversations on track when that happened.

"What's the second thing you found?" the driver questioned after Derek spoke about their chemistry teacher - which reminded her that she had to finish the homework packet for tomorrow's class.