Diazepam

*unrevised

Stiles was left alone the entire day.

Maeve texted him that she was leaving school and when she had reached Lydia's, but Scott was nowhere to be found and was not answering his phone.

Stiles' mind was filled with both worry and fuming anger - the worry being for his twin of course, the anger towards his unresponsive best friend.

He was tired, he barely slept last night, his thoughts causing him to continuously wake up and each time he did the brunette would walk down the hall to peer into his sister's room, glimpsing at her sleeping body.

"Stiles," a random voice called out in the hallways.

When he turned around the Stilinski twin was disappointed it wasn't Scott, but then he overcame with confusion, "Uh hi Isaac."

The blonde stopped once he reached Maeve's brother, nervously scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry to bother you, but is Maeve okay?"

Stiles was taken back, "Um..why do you ask?"

Why was Isaac asking about his sister?

"Oh uh.." Isaac stammered, not sure how to explain his 'relationship' with the girl he thought about a lot... A LOT, "we're lab partners and she never answered me last night...about the homework, and I heard what Jackson said to her, and she wasn't in chemistry or algebra so I was just wondering if she was okay," he stammered out.

"Wait-what did Jackson say to her?" Stiles' brown eyes laced with confusion and concern.

"Oh she didn't- I'm not exactly sure, but I heard them arguing in his driveway last night and from some things I could hear, it wasn't nice."

The twin's eyes hardened as anger towards the lacrosse captain simmered in him, "she'll be fine, Jackson - well he's got another thing coming, I gotta go."

"Wait," Isaac stopped him as he grabbed a notebook out of his backpack, "give her these, they're the algebra notes from today."

He grasped the notebook and took off down the halls, leaving a uncertain Isaac behind. Stiles' face contorted as he pulled out his phone, angrily typing as he searched for the ignorant blonde.

To Scott: I have no idea where you are but I'm about to either run over Jackson's stupid porsche with my jeep or shove his lacrosse stick up his ass. maybe both, so if you bother to check your phone please feel free to join with that new bloodlust of yours.

Scott still didn't answer, but it didn't matter. Stiles saw Jackson as he rounded the corner and wasted no time marching up to him.

Jackson saw the pissed off look on his face, leading him to become both confused and amused, "Stilinski what's got your thong twis-"

Stiles cut him off by push him back towards the wall, latching onto Jackson's backpack straps so he'd stay put, "what the hell did you say to my sister!"

The seething words and anger in his hardened eyes took Jackson by surprise, causing his blue ones to flicker with fear, "I- I have no idea what you're on about Stilinski and I suggest you get your hands off before I-"

"Before you what?!" he cut him off, "I don't really give a crap about what you think you're going to do asshat, I care about what you did. What you said."

The blonde's demeanor fell and he had no words to speak as Stiles tight his grip, "My sister has been nothing but nice to your spoiled little ass, despite the fact that you don't deserve it just like half of the shit you get handed to you. I don't know what you said, but I don't care about the details, she's got enough going on without you being a dickhead to her."