Magic Bullets

In her sweatpants and tank top Maeve made her way down the hall with yawn, following the sound of laughter, "Ally?"

She was trying to get the sleepiness out her eyes as she walked into the room to see her friend in her purple pajamas and a blonde woman she had yet to met, "Well look who finally woke up."

"Well considering how late we were up doing that dumb history project, I'm surprised I woke up at all," the Stilinski responded as she started to brush some of the knots in her hair with her light blue painted fingers.

"Hold on," the blonde woman spoke up as she glanced between the two, "last time I checked I only had one niece."

Allison smiled at the woman on the bed while Maeve's mind was moving too slow to comprehend what she meant, "Oh yeah, Aunt Kate this is my friend Maeve, Maeve this my aunt Kate."

"Friend? You two could pass as sisters, twins even," Kate claimed while looking at the Stilinski leaning on the door frame.

"Well if that's so then we'd be triplets," Maeve commented as she looked over at her fellow brunette, "congrats Allison you have brother."

Kate looked at the two confused, "Maeve has a twin brother," Allison clarified.

"Well I bet he has nothing against you two supermodels," she replied.

Maeve smiled considering she just came out of bed in desperate need of a hair brush, "Ally, I love her," she stated, not even thinking of how Kate - like Allison's father - could be hunting her childhood best friend, "anyways I should get ready, my dad will be here soon so I can drop him off at the station before school."

"Ooo so you can use his car to hang out with this secret boy after school?" Allison wiggled her eyebrows as Maeve's lips moved into a thin line so she didn't blush.

"Wait, station?" the Argent questioned.

"Yeah, Maeve's dad is the sheriff," her niece answered, Maeve just nodding in confirmation.

A mischievous smile formed over the blonde's face, "I bet Maeve knows just how to have a good time then huh?"

"According to Lydia she is quite the troublemaker," Chris suddenly chimed in behind the small Stilinski.

"I am not a troublemaker - I just know how to have fun without..."

"getting caught?" Mr. Argent finished for the girl.

"No, no and even so I'm not as bad as my brother. I can have a good time without being irresponsible," she defended herself, Allison quietly laughing at her struggle to lie to the two adults.

Kate leaned over to her niece, "stick with her and you'll never get caught," she spoke as she sent a wink to the two girls who smiled - having already gotten away with somethings.

"I think these two should get ready for school, don't want to be late," Chris suggested to which Maeve agreed with as she was eager to leave the conversation, dragging Allison back to her room.

The two adults waited for Allison's door to shut before Kate looked at her brother, "honestly Chris I think Allison is adopted."

"Kate you were in the delivery room, you were one of the first people to hold her,'" the older sibling replied.

"I know but she looked more like her friend there than either you or Victoria," she argued.

Chris sighed with a small smile, "yeah we noticed."

...

"Sooo," Maeve bumped Allison's side as she caught up to her, "Scott's going over to 'study' tonight huh?"