P R O L O G U E

A Brief Off-Time Road Map / simple context to the book and the introduction to a story full of heartbreak.

With Red Hair, Freckles and a very, very loud mouth, Anne was ready to begin the adventure that looked her dead in the eye. It was Terrifying attending a new school, with new people to impress, new impressions to be made and new opportunities around every corner, there was a much broader scope for the imagination.

Anne wasn't at all prepared for what lay ahead of her, infiltrating a friend group at any high-school is difficult, but doing so at a predatory academy with a graduating class of twelve would be much harder.

The Graduating class of Lavendish preparatory Academy had known each other since diapers, and because of their unmatched skills, had been isolated since discovery, attending this school for the majority of their life, with only each other to find solace in, had made the bunch undeniably close.

The school was extraordinary and next to impossible to get in, even students with perfect GPA's were denied entry. The quirk that made Lavendish Most desirable, was the entry stipulation. You must be a prodigy, and you must be damn good at everything else too.

In a victorian style mansion deep in the woods, surrounded by greenery and pure enchantment, lay Anne's fate.