Chapter Fourteen : what are women

Charcoal Grey cement paved the road ahead of the girls, excitedly shopping all over town for the perfect dress.

A large group of girls, some who had never hung out before, were being enlightened of all the love floating around the air. Lavendish Students never did anything without eliciting a spark.

"Anne and Gilbert are totally smitten." Started Diana, casually window shopping, looking for a dress that would call for the attention of two, Charlie, who she was so found of, and another, who's desire she hadn't even begun to unpack.

"Absolutely not, I don't do relationships Diana, life is so much more romantic when you fall in love with the sun and moon than it is when you fall in love with a person."
She rambled, avoiding the burning sensation creeping up her neck, leaving her cheeks a dusty pink.

"Did we just have a conversation about Gilbert's love life without Ruby bursting into tears?"
Josie asked, in utter shock. It's insufferably easy to miss details when you're scheming to ruin people's lives, pye would know.

"I've moved on I guess."
Ruby responded, a smile teasing the curvature of her lips, feet dragging along the concrete.

"You had a moment with Charlie Yesterday."
Jane Teased, poking at the blondes arm.

Ruby giggled excitedly, never had she been caught up in a romance, it was, breathless.

"Not even, he's totally into Diana...I think?"
Responded Ruby, shoving the attention onto someone else.

Josie and Diana's heads piped up for a moment, fear and excitement.

Finally the group of girls arrived at the dress shop Ruby had been bragging about the day before. Racks of tule and satin lined the walls, pastel's to deep hue's fluttered across the rooms and a row of changing stables presented themselves in the back.

The girls had a ball sorting through the dresses, searching for the perfect fit.

Meanwhile back at the house, the boys were sprawled around Moodys room, having their first taste of beer.

"Cmon Charlie, are you gonna dance with Rubs, she was totally ready to bang you against that rope swing." Joked Billy after approximately two sips, an undeniable lightweight.

"Don't talk about her that way bro. It's disrespectful."
Charlie fired back, earning a smirk from Gilbert and Cole.

"Sorry Sorry."
Billy apologized, glancing towards Cole for approval.

"What about you Bill, gonna get back together with Josie?"
Chimed in Moody, laid down on the floor, almost positive he'd transported into another universe, but trying desperately to keep calm.

"Nah, i'm over her. Besides, I've got my eye on someone else."
He shot back, winking at Cole.

Luckily, no one was aware enough to notice.

"Bro what even are women."
Sprouted Gilbert, feeing the affect of his second, that he childishly decided to chug.

"Do you think women, are like, real? Like what if we made them up?" Responded Moody, sitting up in fear.

Everyone burst into laughter.

Hey guys, this is just a crack Chapter, the ball chapter is in the works, i'm extremely excited for it !! It's turning great so far! Do y'all like the dynamic of the girls and boys ? any theory's ? what ship are you most excited for? Any songs you want featured ? Comment and Vote <3