💙Cuddles💙

Leo × extremely clumsy reader ~nonbinary~

(Y/n's pov)

  I carefully walked around the objects of my apartment to avoid hitting my hips or my toes on the furniture. I just want to have my hot coco without hurting myself. Which is rare for me. I cant go anywhere without bumping into something or someone, even falling. I stood still so I could take a sip of my hot coco. After I swallowed the sweet liquid I went and closed my bedroom door. Walking over to the bed I set the mug on the bedside table.       
I picked up my phone and looked at the lockscreen and gave a smile. My lockscreen was of me and Leo on our first date. I can barely believe me and Leo have been in a relationship for almost a year now. I decided to call him.

  "Hellllo!" Leo sang picking up the call.

  "Hi weirdo" I giggled.

  "Hey im not weird, you are!" He joked, I felt his smile from behind the screen.

  "We are both weird accept it, but anyway. Im bored and I found a new anime" I said coolly knowing how fast he'll get here the moment I say anime.

It took him about 7 minutes to get here. He slid into the room through my window. I opened my arms for a hug. With a quick jump he tackled me. Holding me close while laughing. I gave his cheeks a few kisses.

  "Hello my magnificent signficant other" Leo smiled

  "Hello my handsome boyfriend" I chuckled and pulled his mask to the side playfully

  "Ok I won't see then" he chuckled and fell back on my bed getting cozy.

  "Well then Leo" I smiled taking his mask and placing it on my head.

  "You look adorable (Y/n)" Leo sighed. I swear I could see hearts floating around him.

  "Alright romeo!" I laughed and turned on my tv.

  "(Y/n)!! What's the new anime?" Leo asked

  "It's called Castlevania, its has vampires and magic" I say taking a sip of my hot coco.

  "I heard of that one! I've been wanting to watch it but I haven't been able to get the tv from my brothers lately" Leo sighed taking my mug away and having his own sip.

  "Poor you" I teased and started the first episode.

Within minutes we were completely lost in the show. Forgetting where we are. Both of us cuddling.

((Word count is 407))