🧡Let's talk🧡 vent/angst oneshot

Mikey x reader (nonbinary) ~made for a friend~

You walked down to the lair sighing being upset with your day and how it's went so far. Just everything went wrong, just everything.
Someone took your phone from your hands and saw the wallpaper of you and Mikey. It was awful! They laughed, then proceeded to show the whole class your phone. All of them laughed and said horrible things. You couldn't even get your phone back. Everyone took turns stomping on your phone.
Just why do people have to be like this, just why. At this point you wanted to hide, to leave this place. Tears stained your face. You could barely stop crying.
Heading towards Mikey you hugged him tight hiding your face into his shoulder.

  "Hey? What's going on? (Y/n)" He asked looking at his best friend.

  "Horrible day..." you mumbled clinging tight to him.

  "Oh....want to talk?" Mikey asked again hugging you closer.

  "Yeah" you said simply not having any energy to put more effort into this.

Mikey took you to his room and sat you both down on his bed. He gently patted your head in an effort to help you relax and to let you get the courage to talk about whatever happened.

  "Mikey....I was opening my phone in class" you said starting your story.

  "Did someone send you something bad?" Mikey asked looking at you wiping your tear stained face clean with the palm of his hands.

  "Heh....I rather have that happen" you laughed dryly. Mikey nodded silently letting yoy continue.

  "So the guy that's been being a pervert towards me, saw my wallpaper" you mutter feeling ashamed. "And well he laughed and made fun of you, showed everyone else"

Mikey hugged you and petted your hair.