❤Stressed out❤

Raph x reader ~male~

(Y/n's pov)

I walked into the lair after school holding a book along with my phone. I was greeted by Mikey and Leo as per usual. Donnie was down from his lab and gave me a wave while typing away on his phone.
I made my way to Raph's room knowing he's currently working out or training. I lay on his bed looking up at the ceiling. I've been dating Raph for 4 months now and I've been so happy. I can't imagine being more in love with him or being without him. Our dates have been wonderful. Always super sweet and romantic.
I hugged the teddybear on his bed smiling. Soon I hear Raph enter the room.

"Hey little strawberry..." Raph mumbled my nickname and slouched onto his bed

  "What's wrong?" I ask scooting closer to him.

  "I just...dont know...." He sighed running his hand down his face.

  "Is it stress babe" I ask playing with the tails of his mask.

  "I think, maybe? Probably?" Raph said sitting up.

  "Well we can cuddle and listen to music to help" I suggest not really good at helping with stress.

  "That sounds like a good idea." Raph replied pulling me close. A small smile playing on his handsome face.

((Sorry it's been so long! Needed to find the will and ability to write again. Hope this short one will please you guys. Need to find some time to rewatch the show and read other fanfics for ideas. If you guys suggested some ideas that will help so much))