🍋❤ Desperate❤🍋

-smut warning- -reminder characters are of consenting age-

Raph x Reader ~Female~

(Y/n's pov)

You were standing in front of the mirror checking out the newest outfit you bought. Your boyfriend was planning a date for the both of you and you figured you should get something new to wear.
Starting with the shirt it was a dark red crop top that was cut as an over the shoulder shirt. Slightly puffy full length sleeves. You purposefully got the shirt 2 sizes bigger to show more cleavage than usual. You were also wearing a white skirt that was high waisted enough for the hem to hide under the shirt. You went simple for shoes, just some comfortable black flats. Putting on simple earrings before checking your phone.
Seeing no texts from Raph you head out of your room and wait In the living room. Turning on the tv and getting comfortable. Messing with your hair as you watched a random show.

"Hello sweetheart" Raph whispered, slightly leaning over the couch.

"Hey baby, you didn't text me that you were on your way" you hummed turning around facing the large man.

"I'm sorry I forgot" he muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh it's fine Red" You laugh hugging him

Raph returned the hug pulling you closer to him. Eventually picking you up off the couch. He was carrying you now. You giggled loving being in his arms and you felt safe in his strong arms.
Sitting you both on the couch enjoying eachothers company.

"So what do you want to watch Red?" You ask cuddling with him.

"Put something random on" Raph suggested while pulling your shoes off for you.

"Alright" you hum noticing he was acting a bit distant.

Raph laid a bit more comfortably on the couch. A hand on your lower back rubbing circles with his thumb. You relaxed into his touch, sighing contently.
Laying your head down on his plastron feeling his hand move from your back to the exposed skin on your legs. The skirt being a good choice of clothing for tonight.

"The skirt looks nice on you" Raph muttered

"Thank you" You hummed feeling his thumb rub circles into your thighs.

"I'm sorry I ruined our original plans" Raph muttered guiltily

"You have nothing to feel bad about" You smile leaning forward kissing his cheek.

"Well....I was doing something" He admitted to you.

"What were you doing Red?" You asked, tilting your head.

Raph didn't respond verbally but by actions. His hands moved to your hips and pulled you down into his lap. You could feel his growing hardon press into you. Feeling the heat rise in your face you covered your face in your hands. Raph hid his face in your neck.

"Please....I need you (Y/n)" He begged.

"Mhm?~" You sat up looking down at your boyfriend.

He honestly looked adorable looking up at you. Raph begging you flipped a switch inside your mind. He was showing you his weakest side of himself and you just wanted to make the most of this moment.
You took the opportunity of yourself being in charge and ran with it. Pressing your hands flush with his plastron you rolled your hips against him. Feeling his need pulse and twitch underneath his shorts and your panties.

"Keep eye contact with me Red" you hummed grabbing the tails of his mask.

"Yea...hhaaaa sweetheart" Raph half moaned, keeping eye contact with you.

"Good boy" You praised, kissing him, before sitting up slightly to reach behind and pull down his shorts.

Standing up you began to strip out of your clothes, Raph watched you intently like it was the first time he's ever seen you naked. It wasn't, he's seen you naked so many times you couldn't count it. The look he was giving you was enough to make you giggle.

"Red I'm just undressing, you see this all the time!" You giggled at him.

"It's just....your so beautiful (Y/n) I can't take it sometimes" He groaned as he wrapped his own hand around his sizeable length slowly pumping it.

"Now......that's hot" You muttered watching him jerk off in front of you.

"Come're, please" Raph asked, switching hands and reaching his other hand out to you.

"Let me get us some lube first" You said walking to your room.

Going straight to the bedside table and grabbing the open bottle of lube and walking back over to the couch climbing back up on your boyfriend's lap. Kissing him deeply, his hands grabbing onto your ass and groping. You rolled your hips into him grinding into his dick. Both of you breathing heavily, and lightly moaning into eachother's mouths. One of his hands made their way to your slit and rubbed you feeling the wetness and slick already there.

"Ride me please Sweetheart" Raph begged, taking the lube from your hand and pouring a good amount onto his dick.

Licking your lips instantly taking the opportunity. Leaning back, lining up the tip to your pussy and slowly pushed yourself down onto it. His hands on your hips as you took him into yourself. Your head fell back as you moaned. You gripped his wrists as you slowly started bouncing on him.

"That's it....ride me" Raph moaned.

You started to pick up the pace. The pleasure building for the both of you. You were steadily getting louder. It was awhile since you both have done it last. You were getting tired quickly.
Raph noticed you slowing down. So he started bucking his hips into you. Being a little faster than what you had it. Collapsing onto his plastron moaning loudly into his ear overwhelmed by the pleasure. Raph turned his head kissing you to keep you somewhat quieter. Moving his hands to the back of your thighs getting a little rougher with his thrusting. Suddenly he pulled out with a loud moan cumming on the couch, his legs and yourself.
Slowly Raph picked you up and moved the both of you to the bathroom. With a dirty towel wiped off his legs then went and wiped off the couch and pulled back on his shorts. Before walking back to start a bath for you.

"Do you feel better Red?" You asked in a tired, content tone.

"Yeah....sorry it was so quick" He responded

The rest of the night was blissful and romantic, honestly it was unforgettable.

((Word count: 1079))