chapter 1 Death it self

in a room there's a boy sitting on the bed why playing a game on his phone he had a long hair reaching his shoulder he also has black eyes and he look so malnourished that he has sunken cheeks......

"haaa"

the boy sigh while putting his phone on the table near his bed he look pissed while looking at the screen of his phone that display a defeat sign...

he look at the ceiling and close his eyes.

his feeling frustrated that he lose...

after a couple of seconds he opened his eyes and was about to reach his phone again but before he reach his phone..

knock knock knock knock knock

he heard someone knocking on the door and he sigh

he retract his hand on reaching on his phone and sit normally on the bed..

and the door open even without his consent

and then a middle aged woman came in after the door was open.

the middle aged woman look at the boy who's sitting on the bed.

" oh your already awake yukkuri-san.... good morning"

the woman bow a little and smile after she greet the boy

the boy who's called
yukkuri or his full name yukkuri tanaka

the one sitting on the bed also
bow little bit and greet the woman

"good morning"

" you have to get blood sample again today"

yukkuri ask the woman who's slowly approaching his bed..

the woman smile wry at yukkuri.and answer

" yes the the doctor said that we need to get sample again"

"okay".

yukkuri extended his skinny malnourished arms that also full of injection marks from the previous....

the woman quickly take sample of his blood ..

while the woman was taking his blood yukkuri suddenly murmured to himself ..

" what is even the point of this has"

"Hmmm"

the woman who heard yukkuri has troubled look on her face and was about to say something to cheer him up but she cannot think of anything to say to yukkuri..

so after finishing taking yukkuri's blood sample
the woman bowed a little and tried to quickly get out of the room...

after yukkuri see that the woman get out of the room he quickly reach his phone again.

then.

" oh already done.....then let's play again one more time... noob "

after he pick up his phone there's a voice he heard....and he look at where the direction of the voice coming from..

he look at his left side there's a chair near the window and there's a boy sitting on it.....the boy had white hair and blue eyes and his wearing strange clothes he look like a magicians or wizards in a game and he's also holding a phone....

after looking at the boy yukkuri speak in a somewhat angry voice......

" you bastard your just lucky that my fingers are getting numb or else you're the one calling your self a noob"

". hahahah poor excuses that's what you always say every time you lose hahaha"

the boy answer yukkuri with a happy tone that make yukkuri even more angry 💢