chapter 11

When my feet manage to land on a flat surface I suddenly can see what I was stepping at...

It's a stair made of blocks that use on making a castle 🏰.....

Even through this room was supposed to be super dark the moment my feet landed on the first step of the stair
There's a candle that lit on the both side of the stairs...

All of the steps on the stairs had candle 🕯️ lit on each side.....

That's why I managed to identify what I stepped on when I opened the door.....

The stairs and candles are heading downstairs meaning that maybe I will go underground of this cabin or house or whatever this place called.....

I quickly take the second step and continue to head downward towards my master.......

But

I only started walking down this stair for a couple of minutes and still I didn't manage to get to where my master is....

How far and how long was this stair it's almost 5 minutes since I started to head downward......I started to get nervous....and slightly scared....

It didn't help that it's so quiet here and cold and candles on each step of the stairs make the situation feel so eerie...

It's make me wanted to turn around and run back to the entrance. I am that anxious on what's happening.

But still I managed to resolve myself that's everything was alright maybe this house/cabin underground was very Deep....

So I continue to follow the steps on the stairs and continue to walk.....

........

I was walking on this eerie stairs for quite while maybe around ten minutes. But this time I was less nervous and scared.. because after all nothing bad happens to me after all. It's just that it's a little bit annoying that this stairs was very long...

I felt depressed while walking but my depression quickly disappear.....

After almost ten minutes of walking down this eerie stairs I think I finally find it's end...

I can see something ahead it like a light shaped like a door. Upon seeing the light I quickly and swiftly run through this stairs headed to the exit.....

After running I quickly past through the light and I quickly look back ....

Look I was right it's the entrance... there's no door on it.

It's just completely open.. after looking at the entrance I quickly turn around the I can clearly see master was standing in the center while his arms crossed. He look like a person who's angry waiting for someone who's late....

" Your slow student of mine "

" Sorry"

I immediately apologize to master and didn't make excuse on being so slow...

After apologizing I survey the room that were in it's a big room but unlike the living room this room had no furnitures and the wall and ceiling are color white.....and there's like a lightning bulb that made of magic hovering on the ceiling of this white room......

When I already stopped on surveying the entire room I finally face master who's still standing while his arms crossed.....

" Well now that we're here student of mine let's start shall we"

" Eh master what are we actually doing here"

A ask master who's looking at me with contempt....