chapter 3 someone's death

" the ...new sage of Death.....?"

yukkuri repeated the words that the boy said with shaking voice...

yukkuri thought to himself that the boy in front of him right now was a very evil person.....

the boy look on yukkuri face that full of fear and smile warmly towards him.....

yukkuri felt a sense of fear when the boy welcome him as the new sage of Death....he didn't know what sage of Death Even means..

but he knows and felt in his body that it's not a good thing for him..... when yukkuri was about to say something towards the boy who's welcoming him with open arms.....the door suddenly open.....

he turned his head to the door and completely ignore the boy presence..

then he see the doctor.... sato came in he quickly turn back at the boy but the boy was suddenly gone..... he survey the room using his eyes but he didn't see him.........

sato who was in the door was looking at yukkuri who's looking around the room...
sato became worried on yukkuri's sudden action so he quickly walk closer to him...

then he noticed yukkuri's pale and sweating face....

" Mr yukkuri are you alright ......is there something hurting in your body.. that you became pale and sweating like crazy""

" ah, no it's nothing doctor sato.......I am fine"

" really"

" yes, I am really alright see"

sato look at yukkuri's who's smiling to him saying that he's feeling alright.....
sato reach on a handkerchief in his left pocket and hand it to yukkuri...

" here please use it to wipe down your sweat on your face"

" ahh... thanks"

yukkuri thankfully grab the handkerchief that sato giving to him.... after the handkerchief was in his hand he instantly wiped the sweat on his face.....

yukkuri was completely lost on thought for a second he was trying to think where the boy go or what will happen to him now....

he wanted to ask the boy on what he means on he make him able to live forever....or ask the boy on what he meant  by the new sage of Death....

just thinking about the things happening to him right now make  yukkuri's face begin to sweat again....he wiped his face again using the handkerchief that sato give him that already completely drenched in his sweat.....

sato look at yukkuri who's still sweating....

sato felt mad at himself that he can't give yukkuri an answer on what's happening now.....

he thought that yukkuri was afraid on what's happening to him right now so that he was sweating so much....

so sato decided to make yukkuri calm...

" ah I already contacted your parents.... they will be coming here sooner....so you don't have to worry anymore..."

" ehh is that so..."

" yeah so when they come here we're going to do a few test to know what's really happening right now so you don't need to worry anymore...okay.."

yukkuri look at sato and just nodded his head....he didn't have the time to chat to sato or even care at his parents right now he was busy thinking on what to do now......

...........sato look at yukkuri very intense....he look at yukkuri's hand and face. and thought to himself..

' maybe even his'