chapter 5

" will you willing to do anything for your friend"

"yes I am"

"are you willing to suffer unbearable pain that's worse than Death.."

" yes I can no matter what happens"

" good"

after answering his master question yukkuri was baffled because his master started clapping .......

after a couple of seconds his master stop ...and look at yukkuri smiling mischievously.

" alright look at kaede's corpse one last time and say your farewell so that we can go now"

" ehh what do you mean go....go where??"

yukkuri was puzzled on what his master saying
he cannot think of any place where should they go

" where going on another world which where I came from "

" another world...... where master came from!!"

at this moment yukkuri's brain stopped working and just look at his master with serious expression

" yeah where going to the world where I was born and the world where I first died. .. ....so we don't want to waste time standing on here.......you want to save kaede right"

yukkuri quickly look at his master and his brain that stopped working a moment ago begin to function again at hearing kaede's name....

" yes... I want to "

" then get going and bid farewell for now...... hurry"

yukkuri quickly look at kaede's corpse on the bed and slowly walk

after he was only two steps on to reaching kaede's bed he stopped his foot steps...and look at kaede's body who's under on the green blanket.....

" just wait for me ......I promise that I will make your dream to became a doctor happened........and that were going to be together forever...."

after saying he wants to say yukkuri quickly turn back towards his master who's still looking at him mischievously....

" iam already done master"

" is that so then good"

" then master how and what we will do to go to your world..."

" it's simple we will use magic"

" hmm magic?!!"

"yeah magic.... well now that I am already dead it's mean that I cannot use magic anymore.......so to go my world you student of mine have to you use magic for the very first time "

yukkuri quickly became speechless on what his master saying ....

' me using magic???? '

" ehh but master I don't know how to use magic !!"

" well I Know 😏......but remember that I said to you that I gave every thing including my powers to you right "

yukkuri suddenly recall what his master said earlier about giving his powers to him...

after that yukkuri nodded his head telling to his master that he remembers...

" well that's mean that you can also use magic"

" but I don't kno-"

" it's fine it's fine........of course you don't know how to use magic or even cast a spell that's a given"

"then how......are you going to teach me how to use magic right now master!!?"

"hahahahahh hahahah hahaha hahahah "