chapter 9

" master how much longer did we have to walk to get to the house you talking about.."

yukkuri ask his master who's walking in front of him....

they've been walking for almost a day...
yukkuri was getting a little bit anxious on his master who didn't answer his question.....

when yukkuri didn't get an answer she just bite on a fruit 🍓 he's holding in his right hand......
even yukkuri and his master was walking all day long he didn't felt tired at all in fact yukkuri quite actually enjoy moving around since he can walk now.......

he also didn't have to worry about food because this forest has many trees with fruit yukkuri only need to ask his master if the fruit that he want if it's edible or poisonous.....

after finishing eating the fruit in his right hand yukkuri lick her lips to savor the flavor of the fruit that in his lips....then he look at his surroundings..he then voice his concern to his master.....

" master how. why we didn't encounter any monster here in this forest......you said this forest was dangerous because of strong monster but all we just manage to see was small animal.."

yukkuri ask his master he was bothered by this since they start to venture to deep of the forest.... yukkuri didn't see any monster that he's thinking like slime, orc,kobold, or even goblin......the things that only yukkuri see in this forest was small animals like rabbit with 3 horns on its head....or birds with 6wings...and many others.......

yukkuri doubted to himself that maybe this forest was not really dangerous and maybe this forest was just like any other normal forest on earth........

when yukkuri was thinking to himself his master answer his question this time.....

" well if you don't know your way in the this forest you will surely encounter them........ what about it student of mine. wanna take a little detour so that you can see them ... which type of monster you wanted to see student of mine.."

" no. no no I just wanted to ask because I was curious I don't want to encounter any of the monster in this forest so please master lead the way to the safest route as much as possible..."

" hmm is that so then be quiet student of mine and just follow me "

yukkuri shake his head on his master answer and quickly say that he didn't want to encounter any of them....

even through yukkuri really wanted to see one..he was sure that if they encounter any monster it's going to attack them and he will eventually have to use magic to defend himself to the monster or maybe kill it....just thinking about using magic to defeat a monster make yukkuri almost touch his stomach......

after a couple of second's yukkuri erase the thought of fighting a monster in his head and instead just follow his master........

" hmmmm ..hmmmm ...hmmm "

yukkuri was bored following his master so he was humming. he also stopped asking his master any questions because his master was just staying silent and didn't answer questions that worth answering.....so yukkuri was singing and sometimes dancing in the middle of the forest while following his master. because he was bore so he was now humming to himself.....

suddenly a gust of wind blow in front of  yukkuri face. when the wind pass over his face yukkuri suddenly stopped on walking and close his eyes. he smelled something when the wind run over his face.  after a couple of second's yukkuri open his eyes after he anylze the smell in his head.. he smelled something was rotting and he can also smelled blood...... yukkuri also smelled this before when he was in hospital and when he meet the assassin's group the other day....