chapter 12

Earlier it takes me 10 minutes to go down this Erie stairs.

But now it almost take 30 minutes for me to reach the top. It take to long because of my heavy legs that so tired......

Even through I already reached the top of the stairs I didn't feel good. Because now I was sweating and panting heavily.

I'm more tired now than earlier.....
After a couple of minutes resting on top I finally decided to open the door.....

The moment I opened the door master was already in there waiting for me smiling wickedly to me.

" Oh your done already student of mine....... your already tired so you decided to come up"

" Yeah master.......as you can see I'm very tired"

"Hahahah. Is that so then let's rest"

After saying that we should rest master quickly started to walk heading to the living room...

I didn't argue no more on master and just follow him slowly.....

Now that we are in the living room I can finally see the deadly couch I gulp on the Mere Sight of it...

After looking at the couch for while I glance a little bit to master and I was surprised that he's also looking at me.....

Master gesture using his chin that I should sit on the deadly couch.....

"Eh is it really okay for me to sit there master?"

Even master already gesture to me that I should use the couch I still ask vocally just to be sure.....

Master didn't answer my question but he nodded and smile to me.....

Upon seeing that smile on my master face I didn't hesitate no more. And I quickly run towards the deadly couch.....

When I already in front of the couch I didn't waste any minute and quickly sat on it......

I was very sweaty that my clothes are soaked on sweat that I thought that if I sat on the couch it will become very uncomfortable......

But my worries was blown away.
I don't feel uncomfortable at all and It didn't felt that I'm sweaty....

All I can feel was the softness of this couch and my body felt sinking to it.

"Ha..... this is great"

I sigh heavily but this time it's not because of fatigue..
It's a blissful sigh I can feel in myself that I stay on this couch for a couple of hours no maybe a day all my fatigue on my body will completely gone.....

I don't know when but because of the comfortability of this couch I managed to sleep fast ....

" Argh..... ahh that felt great the best sleep ever"

I yawn and stretches my arms when I wake up I look around and see master sitting also in the couch crossing his legs in front of me....

Looks like I've been sleeping for a day long.. that's explain why I feel so much refresh right now........

I ignore master who's staring at my face with a warming smile on him ..

Instead I looked at the table in front of us I can see a remote control.....no matter how I look at it. It's the remote for the tv......

I quickly grab the remote lying on the table and pointed it to the tv. I pushed the on button but it didn't work..

Ah maybe it's not plug on the outlet. Upon thinking of that I tried to slowly stand up on the couch to plug it but. I was stopped by master..