chapter 4 Death of the immortal

" what do you mean you stopped it.."

" just like I said I stopped it "

"hmm"

yukkuri moan because of anger but he calm down.....he knows that he needs to be patient when dealing with the boy. so he took a deep breath and exhale it to calm his head and heart .......

" can you please elaborate it a little sir"

the boy look at yukkuri with it's eyes wide open in surprised........he look surprised on yukkuri suddenly calling him sir.....the boy smile genuinely.......

" hmmm call me master if you want to know what I meant "

"💢 yes please tell me master"

yukkuri said in a slight angry voice while bowing.. he swallow his anger towards the boy.....

upon seeing yukkuri calling him master and bowing towards him..the boy smile widely Even more......

" just like I said earlier I stopped it.... well let me tell the story from the start..............as you know I am the sage of death....so I am kinda sensitive when it comes to humans lifespan..in other words or more like to put it simply I can feel when the person was about to die...."

" when they were about to die"

" yeah when they were about to die.......... your death and the girl death I Know all of it.........when I first laid my eyes on that girl you call kaede I see and feel her death was close...."

" then what do you mean by you stopped her death!!!!!"

" hmmmmm"

" I I mean please master tell me!!!".

yukkuri said in a very nervous tone.....
then he see the boy that he called master pointing his finger towards him.....

" me"

yukkuri said in a shaky voice.he didn't know why he's master pointed at him......

the boy smile annoyingly at yukkuri who's still can't guess the answer.....

" ha. ... what I mean is that the two of you have interwined death...."

" interwined"

" yeah I feel that if you die she will also die ....... that's why you being alive right now was supposed to stop her death"

..

" why, why she would die if I died...... "

yukkuri ask in a confused manner he look like he really didn't know why kaede will die if he died.....

when the boy look at the face of yukkuri he scoffed..and smile bitterly...

" hmm you don't know what can someone do when they are in love....they could conquer anything you know..... even Death it's self.........she sure love you very much that she's willing to follow you too the afterlife huh....."

" so you mean she will commit suicide just for me"

yukkuri look at kaede's corpse on the bed while his whole body was shaking because of all the emotions his felling right now.....

the boy look at yukkuri coldly for some reason all of the sudden....

then yukkuri who's busy with all the emotions that he's feeling suddenly felt a cold gaze was looking at him so he quickly look at the direction of the cold gaze he's feeling then he see the boy looking at him......

" you sure are lucky.......I really envy you.the woman that you love is willing to die.. just to be with you........I am really envious that I wanted to kill you and torture you a million times you know hahaha."