2. Crankhead And Braindead

"You look like someone ate all of your kit-kats."

Carina glared at Junwoo. "I'll bury that person alive just for having a thought like that."

Junwoo freezed. His eyes widening.

"What? Everybody has a weakness. Mine are Kit-Kats."

Junwoo nodded. "Never ever touch your Kit-Kat, or I might end up in trouble. Noted."

Carina nodded in usion before turning her attention back to the dishes in front of her.

So here's what happened after Jungwoo left the hospital. Her surgery was very successful, which helped her gain quite a reputation among her collegues. Now you must be wondering how did she land up on such a big opportunity just after three days of joining?

Her resume.

Well, fake resume... but not quite fake.

Naturally, all the information about her education and her past cases was exaggerated and fake, just like her name.

But, the information about her abilities was as real as it could be. And on top of that, her superior was already impressed from her in the interview.

Besides, she was the only neurosurgeon in the hospital who had complete confidence to remove patient's tumour without making him loose his eyesight in the surgery.

Yes, she is that good.

And that is how, ladies and gentlemen, she ended up operating in OT.

But she was still not in good mood, even after this huge success.

Why?

Because one of her rival collegues decided spread a rumour about her that she got her hands on this case by climbing on her superior's bed.

Really? REALLY!? Carina Cassanova- The Mafia Princess, climbing on someone's bed to get an opportunity? That too in area of medicine?

All the reputation she had gained did not even last a day. It all went downhill in just two hours.

And this was the first time someone had humilated her like that.

Carina clenched her fists around the chopsticks she was holding. That girl, is going to pay dearly for pulling such a dirty stunt.

She already would have taught her a lesson if this crankhead had not suddenly appeared and forcefully dragged her for the dinner.

"Woah-woah, loosen your hand a bit, will you? Do you have intention to break the chopsticks?"

She shaked her head. "Not the chopsticks, but I do have intention of breaking someone's neck right now."

The latter laughed nervously. "That person wouldn't happen to be me, right?"

Carina raised her eyebrows. "What do you think?"

"Oh come on!" He pouted. "I dragged you away for your own good. Or else you would be at police station right now for ripping all the hair of that plastic face right now."

Well, he had a point.

Carina nodded took a bite from her dish. Wait, what did he say? She looked up.

"Plastic face?"

Junwoo thought for a second and then nodded. "Yes, well, didn't you have a good look at her? Her whole face screamed plastic surgery."

Carina stared at him for few moments. Then both of them burst out laughing.

After having a good laugh about it, Carina tried to calm down. "Oh god, I am so using that name from now on."