Author's Note

Vincenzo (warily): I think she has gone crazy.

Carina (nods): I think so too. Gosh, this is so embarrassing

(Both of them looks at their author who was screaming and dancing like a lunatic.)

Coffee: Omg Omg Omg!! 2.83K Views and 131 votes! This is insane!

Vincenzo: I assure you that you are the only one who is insane here.

Coffee (stops dancing and glares at them): What are you guys doing here?

Carina: The neighbours were going to file a police complaint against you. Junwoo and Mi-ri are trying to calm them down as we speak.

Coffee (confused): Police complaint? Against me? Why? I mean, what did I do?

Vincenzo: They were yelling something along with the lines of noise pollution and breaking their eardrums.

Coffee: Was I that loud?

Carina and Vincenzo in unsion: Yes

Coffee (blinks) : Like hell I would care about them right now. WE HAVE SO MANY VIEWS!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!

Vincenzo (covering his ears): And you are going to scare them away from your screams.

Coffee: I CAN'T HELP IT-

Carina (covering Coffee's mouth) : You address the viewers, I'll take care of her.

Coffee: Mfmm-Mfmmmmf

Vincenzo: Do I have to?

Carina (glares)

Vincenzo: Okay, Okay, my Crazy Girl, anything for you.

(Turns to the audience)

As you guys can see, the author and female lead are kind of busy right now, so you guys will have to just make do with me-

Coffee (tears out of Carina's grasp): They don't have to! I am right here-

Clang!!

(Coffee falls down on ground, unconsious)

Vincenzo (looks at the unconsious author in horror before turning his gaze up to the female lead, who is holding a metal rod she got from god knows where, looking equally terrified): What the hell did you do?

Carina: I-I just-I mean- She-I...She is not dead, is she? Who will complete the story if she dies?

(Panicking)

We need to call doctor! I'll call the hospital right away-

Vincenzo: Did you forget you are a doctor too?

Carina: Oh right! (Crouches down near author) I totally forgot about it in moment of panic. (Starts examining her)

Vincenzo (shakes his head and turns to audience): As I was saying, thank you so much for reading this book. It means a lot to us. But I don't know if we would be able to continue the book or not considering our author . . .

Carina (still examining her): She is alive, just unconsious. And besides, she has been owerworking herself, not getting an ample amount of sleep, so I think she will be like this for hours. Man, the university exams must be taking troll on her.

Vincenzo (nods): That explains the late update. So that means the book is still on. But first, we would like to apologise for the late update. The author is trying her best for faster updates- that's what she says to us whenever we nag at her to update soon.

(Pauses)

Anyways, once again, thank you so much for your love and support. We really appreciate it.

Carina (stands up and smiles): Don't forget to vote and comment what do you think of this story.

See you guys soon!!