Hell's Reign

Hello my dear readers. The success of my other book Razor's Edge (ongoing) has motivatand inspired me to write another one.

So I proudly present you

*dramatic drum roll*

Hell's Reign!

Razor's Edge cast: *claps while eating popcorn*

Coffee: *sighes* What are you guys doing here? This promotion id for another book, not yours.

Carina: *munching* Did you really think we would miss enaugeration of your new book?

Coffee: *doubtfull* you guys came to cheer me?

Vincenzo: No, to watch a drama. See? We even got popcorns.

*Carina hits Vincenzo's arm*

Coffee: *turns red* I knew it. You guys can only make fun of me.

Mi-ri: He is joking coffee. Can't you see? Ofcourse we came here to support you and your new book. Why else would we be here?
*eying the refreshments arranged for readers*

Junwoo: *nods* Yes. But where is the main character though? *looks around from his seat* I don't see her anywhere.

Coffee: *shakes her head* It would be best if she dosen't make appearence here.

Carina: *stops munching* huh? But she is the main character of the book.

Coffee: *looks troubled*

Carina: Oh I know that look. You don't know how to deal with her, don't you? She is some kind of troublemaker or something? 

Coffee: Your face reading is getting better.

Carina:*smiles proudly* Isn't it? I've been practicing. But don't change the topic. What's with this new character?

Coffee: She is worse than you when it comes to mischief.

Vincenzo: That's saying something. *Carina hits him again*

Carina: * turns and glares at Coffee* Troublemaker? Me?

Coffee: *raises eyebrows* I still remember being hit by a metal rod right on this stage.

Carina: *gulps*

*Mi-ri, Vincenzo and Junwoo laughing in background.*

Carina: I guess I AM a troublemaker. And now that I think about it, your new character would not be able to best me, atleast i this category- There is lizard im my popcon!!!

*Carina screams and stands on her seat, throwing popcorn on Mi-ri. Mi-ri too joins her in screaming, throwing the popcorn o Junwoo.*

Junwoo: *joins them* You know I am scared of lizards! *throws them away*

Carina: *still standing on her chair* Who made this popcorn? I am goin to shoot that person!

Vincenzo: I think you should come down-

Carina: No! How can someone be this careless?

Vincenzo: Come down first-

Carina: No! I am NOT going to come down. There was a lizard in my popcorn -ahh! *the leg the chair Carina was standing on breaks.*

Vincenzo: *catches her* I told you to come down first! The the leg of your chair was already on verge of breaking. You could have broken your foot or something!

Euphy:*Clapping and Laughing as she comes out of curtains* Oh my god! That was amazing!

Coffee: *sighes*

*Mi-ri and Junwoo starts laughing too, until bucket of color paint falls on them*

Mi-ri: Oh my god!! It is going to take forever to get this paint out of my hair.

Junwoo: My skin! My eyes! Ahh!!

Carina:*coming out of Vinenzo's arms*  I take that back, she is worse than me.

Euphy: Better you mean.

Coffee: Here you go guys, the lead character of my new book, Hell's Reign!

Euphy: *courtseys* Pleased to make accquaitance

Carina: *mutters* well, you certainly brought hell here. But why did you leave Vincenzo.

Eyphy: *smiles evilly* Did I?

Vincenzo: Thats my cue, I should leave now. *Turns away*

*Everyone starts laughing, making him stop his steps. Even Coffee is not able to hold back her smile*

Mi-ri: Vin-vincenzo look at your-*starts laughing again*

Carina: *wipes her tears away and breathes deeply* I think your chair has been freshly painted. *brust laughing again*

Vincenzo: *his face is agast as he turns to Eyphy* Anything! You could have done anything but this! Even throwing me in tub of paint would have been better! 

Euphy: *shakes her head while laughing.* I couldn't help it. But I have prepared some spare clothes for you in advance, as a token of my . . .goodwill? Oh I am bot going to apologise for what I did, because I really enjoyed it. Everyone did. See?

Vincenzo: *sighes* Atleast you prepared some clothes in advance before pulling this stunt.

Euphy: Oh! Before I forget, I bought few products to get off that paint from you guys too, Mi-ri and Junwoo.

*Both of them smiles*

Mi-ri: It's kind of hard to stay mad at you.

Coffee: That's Euphymia for you. She goes around pranking others, but after that she does something that wins hearts of everyone.

Carina: *Comes forward and hugs Eyphy.* You have such a beautiful personality, and your happieness is contageous. Never ever change yourself, Eyphymia.

Euphy: *hugs her back* Now why would I do that? I am an absolute delight to be around. And by the way, that lizard was made of plastic.

Carina: *breaks off hug* you mean to say I wasted a perfectly good pack of popcorn?

Eyphy: . . .yeah

Coffee: Alright. That's enough now. Euphy, since you are the main character of the new story, you get address the readers.

Euphy: Oh yeah, right. So everyone, don't forget to vote and express your opinions in comments section, you know how this goes, I don't need to elaborate. You can find Hell's Reign on Coffee's Profile. It has already beem published.

*mutters*  What's with Coffee and her wierd book names? Razor's Edge, Hell's Reign?

*shakes head*
We'll meet soon! Lets go!!!! Here is to new beginings!!!!!