12. Catfight?

Vincenzo rubbed his head as he tried to ease his headache down.

The atmosphere at police station was quite wierd, as all the police officers were observing them in a very alert manner. They were staring at Carina, to be more specific.

Cha-Young, who was sitting right in front of Carina, was a total mess. Her hair- from the roots connected to the scalp to the tips, resembled a birds nest. The only thing that was remaning was some feathered friend in her hair.

Her nose was turning in a bright shade of red, which was definately not because cold. She was pretty much unrecognisable, save for the fact that defiance and pride in her eyes were still the same. As for, how she looked right now, . . . .

Junwoo was sitting at the right corner of the table, far away from Cha-Young and Carina, not uttering a single word. His mind was still trying to process what was happening around him. So he just sat there, nursing his black eye.

The only one who was at ease in the entire police station was Carina. She was just sitting on the chair with crossed legs as she played with the blazer Vincenzo had given him, totally unaffected by the stares she was getting right now.

Abd Vincenzo right now, was having a terrible headache.

Apparently, he had underestimated the depth of how much thes two women hated each other.

He knew, he already knew Carina didn't like Cha-Young. That had already been established in the hospital. And he had a pretty good idea that Cha-Young was not a good fan of the former either.

But what he didn't know was both of them couldn't stand each other to such an extent that they would brew up a storm if left under the same roof, unattended.

And that's what happened.

He had left the police station to attend a call for five minutes.

Five minutes.

He was not there for five minutes and both of them had bought an earthquake at the police station.

Junwoo was right there, he tried to stop them, tear them off from each other, and he ended up with black eye.

"I thought we were here to help her." Vincenzo asked Carina.

"Oh right!" Carina reacted instantly. "About that, I changed my mind. Lets just let her be here for what? Rest of the lifetime? Officer?" She turned to the police officer in front of her. "How long would be her sentence for breaking in that apartment?"

"The charges against her had aready been dropped. We have no reason to detain her anymore." The Officer replied in amusement. "You were the one who bought the evidance with him." He said pointedly.

"Damn." Carina muttered under her breath. After giving it a thought for five seconds, she tried again. "Can I withdraw that evidence, if possible?" She asked hopefully.

"Absolutly not!" It was Cha-Young who interrupted.

Carina tilted herself away from Cha-Young, rubbing her left ear. "I was not wrong that night. You really should get a restraining order. You scream like a banshee." Carina told her.

"You are the one who needs a restraining order!" Cha-Young said, glaring at her. "And you proved it today. You tried to kill me!"

Carina leaned back, completely offended by her comment. "I did not try to kill you."

Cha-Young breathed out from her mouth. "Then what is all of this?" She gestured to herself from up to down.

"Reaction."