3. Kit-Kat or Snickers?

Carina snapped the door of the cab with a loud thud and looked in her surroundings.

Vincenzo Cassano

That little braindead..

She was really going to stangle him today.

Did he have any slightest idea that he just gave his address to the whole world today? Including Paolo?

Okay, he must have a decent idea about that. He is not that braindead. Or else, how would he have become her father's right hand man?

But really? What was so important that he had to reveal his location?

She had to find out if he was in any kind of danger or not. She already owe him too many favours. So did her father. If something happened to him, that too, when she was around him, she would not be able to answer her father.

'Is that the only reason you came to meet him?'
Her inner consciousness wispered in her ear.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." She mumbled.

'Kill me? That, was the most idiotic sentence I've heard from you in a while.'

"In a while?"

'Yeah, you tend to be an idiot sometimes- no actually, you tend to be an idiot most of the times you are thinking.'

She blinked. Did her brain just called her an idiot?

'Ha-ha. Like you are the one to talk. You were talking about killing your own brain few seconds ago.'

Carina gritted her teeth and buried her voice somewhere in back of her mind and looked around. She will deal with her common sense later.

She squinted her eyes and waved her hands around the fog as she sprinted towards the entrance of the plaza.

As soon as the entrance became visible, the first thing she saw was people dancing like crazy. Like really crazy.

Two women and two men. All of them had drinks in their hands which they were offering to some people over there and were dancing and humming like bees.

One guy was squatting down, pulling his hair in frustation for god knows what reason.

Carina shaked her head in confusion and made her way to the entrance, trying to ignore these weirdos.

But her feet froze on the ground the very next moment.

Because she saw the face of one of the girls dancing there.

Her breath hiched.

That girl, she knew her.

Mi-ri?

Now what is she doing here?

As if sensing her gaze, Mi-ri turned towards her with a swing and an innocent smile on her lips.

Needless to say, her smile froze and she stopped dancing the moment her eyes landed on Carina.

Mi-ri stared at the girl in front of her, clearly not being able to belive her eyes. 

She slowly made her way to Carina with her trembling legs.

Like, if she walked any faster, the girl standing in front of her would disappear.

"You are really here." She wispered.

Carina bit her lip and nodded, not trusting her voice at the moment.

A deep breath escaped from Mi-ri's lips and a deep smile bloomed on her face.

There was only one thought in her mind right now. 'She is really here.'