Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

I ran after George outside. "George!" I yelled at him. He stopped running and turned around. I walked closer to him. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. Rachel, you're a great person, but I still have feelings for Meredith. Strong feelings. It was an in the moment thing with you and I, and I don't want you to think I'm using you for anything," George admits.

"George no it wasn't. I see the way you look at me at home and in the hospital, all the time. I know you like Meredith but has she even shown any interest in you unless she wants something? No, she hasn't George. I didn't want to say this anytime soon but I like you, a lot," I confess. George just stares at me in shock.

"Rachel I'm sorry but I need to give my feelings for Meredith a chance here. I have always liked you too, but I really like Meredith," he says.

"Well, that's fine George. But when Meredith ends up breaking your heart, don't come crawling back to me, because I don't ever see her hanging out with you or defending your name," I tell him. I walk to my own car, that I was finally able to afford, and I drive over to Joe's. After a long day, I could use some tequila shots. I arrive at Joe's and Cristina and Meredith are already there at the bar. I order a shot of tequila and start talking to them. Of course, George shows up. I don't think he knew I was going to be here, but I just started talking to Cristina again once I saw him. He sits down next to Meredith.

"All hail, the champ is here!" Joe yells. Everyone in the bar cheers except for me. I silently clap so nobody questions me. George blushes in embarrassment while scrunching his nose a little bit. "So, my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him."

"George knocked him down in one single punch. You should've seen it Joe," Cristina says excitedly.

"Yep," I mumble while taking a shot.

"I don't really want to talk about it right now," George says.

"Brag, champ, brag. You earned it," Joe says while patting his shoulder.

"Can I just have a beer please?" George asks. Joe hands him a beer and says it's on the house.

"Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most. I'll win. I always win," Meredith suggests. Kind of a dark game to play at a bar but alright.

"I got rejected today," I tell them while secretly glaring at George. He looks at me with a hurt look on his face.

"Oh you think that's bad? Derek is married," Meredith tells us. I drop my jaw in total shock and George spits out his drink.

"Joe, I need more tequila please," I order. He gives me two more shots, I thank him.

"See, I told you I'd win this by a long shot," Meredith brags. George and I still look at Meredith in total shock. I knew this Derek thing was too good to be true but he was married the whole time? I never would've seen that coming.

"No, you really didn't win Mer. Also, George you have beer dripping from your nostrils," Cristina points out. George wipes his nose with a napkin.

"Did you even hear me? I said Derek is married. As in pigheaded, adulterous, liar married. Nothing you say could come close to topping that," Meredith says.

"I'm pregnant," Cristina confesses. George spits out his beer again while I slam my two shots of tequila. Meredith looks at Cristina in confusion, while she just nods her head. I go to order more shots when I hear Joe grunting and holding his head. Next thing I know, he falls over on the ground.

"Ok. Maybe Joe wins this time," I tell them while the four of us run behind the bar to help him. Joe tries to get back up but I stop him. "Joe, lie back down."