What have I done to Deserve This

Okay so sometimes the best of us make rash decisions. Bad decisions. Decisions we pretty much know we're going to regret the moment, the minute, especially the morning after. I mean maybe not regret, regret because at least you know we put ourselves out there. But still, something inside us decides to do a crazy thing. A thing we know will probably turn around and bite us in the ass. Yet, we do it anyway. What I'm saying is we reap what we sow. What comes around goes around. It's karma and any way you slice it, karma sucks. Like I was saying, paybacks a bitch.

I had to sleep on the couch last night since Izzie was having Alex stay the night. I was going to stay in George's room but he wasn't home yet and I didn't want to intrude.

Meredith drives us to the hospital and the whole car ride is silent, except for Izzie and I occasionally whispering to each other in the back seat. When we get to the locker room, it's still silent. George walked to the mirror to brush his teeth, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Meredith already standing there. I'm glad he chose me over her but he doesn't have to be THAT extreme about it.

"50 bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan," Alex offers.

"No way in hell. I was at the bar with him after my shift and he was waiting for Addison to show up. But she was for sure doing someone when I came home," I tell them.

"There's totally something going on here. I mean just look at them," Izzie says while we all turn our heads. It is weird they aren't talking to each other at all.

"Alright he walked in on her doing McDreamy then," Alex says before pausing. "Did I really just call that dude McDreamy?"

"Oh you know you did," I tell him while Cristina and Izzie laugh.

We all walk up to George and Meredith, trying to figure out what's wrong. "What's going on guys?" Izzie asks.

"Nothing," Meredith answers quickly.

"Oh you know we're going to find out about it anyway," Cristina says.

"You tell us and maybe we can help you guys," I suggest. George shakes his head.

"There's nothing to tell," he denies.

"Oh that means there's something to tell," Cristina says.

"Come on. There's nothing to tell you guys," Meredith says to all of us. We walk out and leave George and Meredith alone. George catches up to us without Meredith.

"Did Meredith say any... anything to anyone about anything?" he asks Cristina and I, since Izzie and Alex are flirting with each other a few feet ahead of us.

"Nope. Are you going to spill?" Cristina asks him

"No," George sighs. We both give him a look, knowing he's going to tell us eventually. "No," he repeats.

"Leave us alone then, we're working," I tell him.

"Well good because I don't want to talk about it. Ever!" George yells down the hall.

We walk further away from him when Crisitina asks me, "This is so weird right?" I just nod my head and keep walking. Did I do something to him?

George, Cristina, and I follow Burke into the OR where he's performing an angiogram. The three of us are assisting. "Stop pouting," I whisper to George.

"I'm not even pouting," he groans under his mask.

"Oh please I don't even have to look at you to know. I can basically feel you pouting. Whatever Meredith did it wasn't on purpose so just get over it already," Cristina says to George. Burke clears his throat at us. "What? I'm not even being inappropriate. He's acting like she skinned his puppy," she argues.