~🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴~

𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘳

𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓

ғᴇᴀʀ

🄵🄴🄰🅁

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻

𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛

F͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡

ᠻꫀꪖ𝘳

F҉e҉a҉r҉

F̶e̶a̶r̶

F̸e̸a̸r̸

F̑̈ȇ̈ȃ̈ȓ̈

F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈͕̂̉̇e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̗̲̞̥̈ͭ̃ͨ̆

Fear

An 𝒖𝒏𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒕 emotion that causes someone to be 🄰🄵🅁🄰🄸🄳 of something or person as likely to be ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs, ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ, or ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ.

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

Only this time, I've been sent to this place,

'𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺'𝘴'

which is for males like me, whose attracted to other males. At least, that's what it said on the paper my mother found it on.

It was a normal day in the Reid house hold, well, normal for us. My mother had come down to my room and threw a folded paper at me, shouting as usual.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉." She scowled glaring at my pathetic figure, setting down a smoothie filled with god knows what, the only thing she'll feed me. Or, The only thing I'd ever be able to have.

I nodded at her, not daring to make a sound. My hands are trembling when I reach for the cup, it's unsettling, my stomach churns as she watches me like a hawk waiting for it's prey. It only makes the trembling turn into shaking, way more noticeable. I'm sure I look no better than I feel.

Terrible, is how I feel, I'm afraid of my mother. But isn't that how you're supposed to feel around adults? They know better, and us as their children are supposed to listen. To obey. We follow their rules or there are punishments to be in place.

To get no punishment you'll listen, and that's what I've been doing, I follow the rules. If I don't, mother pulls out ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, a board game suited to fit her needs to hurt me.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅." Her venomous tone fizzled away my thoughts and brought me back.

Bowing slightly as a thank you, I slip the straw underneath my mask and between my lips, bananas, the sweet-sweet taste of banana's take over my taste buds. The cold liquid soothing my sore dry throat.

I almost hum in satisfaction, relief, and content but stopped myself before I could. 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵. . The smoothie is down in seconds, and once I was finished it was snatched from my hands.

She leave's but not before poking her head back in with her scowl still present on her face, she points at the paper I discarded to my side when I was given the smoothie. "𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚." My mother all but cackled in amusement. I knew why, all I have is what she's deemed I could have.

One complete outfit of clothes which I so happened to be wearing at the moment as it had been a special day, a few children's books yet I can barely read, old children's toys including a stuffy stitch, and a pastel green backpack she bought when I was five.

Most of the things I have were when I was five, other than the clothes I wear. I can't say I've been growing much though.

It's pretty obvious why.

Forgetting the paper and slowly crawling over to where I kept my items, I carefully placed all I could into the small backpack. Thankfully for me, I was able to fit it all into the bag, but it's not like I had much of them.

Stitch was the only thing I had left to pack but decided against it, we cuddled every night, I can't just abandon him.

Zipping up my bag I left it sitting along the wall near my sleeping area, all ready to go.

Even if she told me I had a month, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜?