-4-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

Elijah startles at the feeling of wiggling before he remembers where he was and what happened in the last thirteen hours.

He peers down at the small male curling into him. Smiling slightly he rubs Angels back gently to calm him down.

Angel wiggles less and less, sweat and breathing calming down as well.

𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.

Frowning a little, Elijah pulls Angel closer so he's laying on him. He continues to run Angel's back until he calms completely down, all the way till he's fully asleep again.

It takes a long while but it works. A click and twist of the doorknob opens the door, a head pops in.

Lachlan.

He comes in holding a small bowl filled of fruits, he sits at the edge of the bed.

"Sir says to bring you-your food." Softly and whispered his voice sounded as to not wake the sleeping boy.

Carefully Elijah sits up manoeuvring Angel with him to a better position.

"Right. ." He sighs at having to eat.

He's not hungry.

Nor does he want to eat but it's the rule.

He's working on it.

Slowly but surely, he eats.

Lachlan watches carefully making sure he's actually eating it.

When Elijah's done Lachlan kisses him gently with a grin. "I'm proud of you Eli."

Blush coats Elijah's cheeks lightly, feeling a bit queasy he makes a little face of discomfort. "Thank you. . ."

Elijah lays back down manoeuvring Angel back into their original position.

"Goodnight Love." Elijah whispered playing with Lachlan's hand. Placing a kiss to it he let's go when Lachlan leaves the room mumbling a goodnight back.

Turning the tv on with the remote, he puts on another cartoon to play in the background as he falls back asleep.