-12-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

After the tense atmosphere two days ago, it was finally October.

October first to be precise.

The beginning of fall. .

Which meant the decorations must come up. Must be made. Must be perfect.

That's what the others said of course. Apparently they love the fall.

It was the perfect season after all, even I knew that.

Which is why Emerson and Dean came back from the dollar store with arts and crafts, that they placed on the table in front of us, us who sit on the couch watching a movie.

"Time to make decorations!" They said in unison, bright smiles on their face as the others immediately got up and dug through the bags.

"Ooo! Let's start with making hand turkeys!" Basil pipped up while putting the coloured paper on the table with a grin.

"Seriously? Hand turkeys?" Austin remarks with a chuckle, confused expression on his face as he smiles at the excited faces of the others.

"You've been here for two months now Austin so you haven't really seen us during the holidays, we may be older than you, but we all still love the holidays. . Very much so." Rider comments while pulling out the glitter out of their bag.

"We're all like this during any holiday, so. . You'll learn to enjoy it!" Basil squeals with excitement as they put on music for background purposes. One of them was his song, one he's made up on his own.

". . . Hol-day? . . ." I ask aloud messing up the pronunciation by missing a letter, my voice came out strong as it was my first time speaking in days.

"Hol-I-Day, Angel. . It's well. . . How would you explain what a holiday is?" Rider thinks for a second before Emerson pipes up with a explanation, somehow having the explanation for everything at this point.

"A holiday is a day of fun or the fancier word, festivity, which means the celebration of something enjoyable, a holiday is a day where you celebrate a historic-ish event, like Thanksgiving, or Halloween, or Christmas, we don't have work or school or anything other than spending those days with our family and friends. . Do you understand?" Emerson gave the explanation with a grin explaining what Holiday meant.