-11-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

"Angel, are you ready to go?" Emerson came into the room I was in with the question he fired at me. I pause what I was doing and look up at him to see him standing in the doorway with a comforting smile.

Hesitantly, I nod and get up off the floor holding Stitch and Mushu in my hands as I didn't want to leave without them.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was scared.

Sure, I'm always scared, but I didn't really want to meet this person Emerson was taking me too.

He called them a therapist, they were supposed to help me. With what, I didn't know.

"Do you want to leave those here or take them with us?" Emerson asked as he came into the room.

I bring them closer to my chest in a hug as a gesture for him to understand, while he nods and goes into the closet bringing out my green backpack that had nothing in it as Emerson and Elijah helped me sort my stuff and put them away in my room.

"Let's put them in here. ." Emerson zips open the bag and waits for me to put them in there, hesitantly, I do. He puts the backpack on my back and holds a hand out for me to take, smiling with a gentle expression.

". . . Have- too? . . ." My voice comes out squeaky and broken, having not been used to the speaking lessons I've been through the past three-ish weeks. The teacher came on one more day, Wednesday, a weird word, but that's the day he came on with the other two days, Tuesday and Thursday.

Rider has been teaching me things on my off days as well, saying he loved to teach me things.

I didn't know quite what it meant to love things, as we weren't in that department of teaching yet, but I understood what it meant to like something.

I like when me and Rider read books together, or when Austin, Elijah and I watched T.V together, or when Arrow teaches me more about food and eating them. And any time I spend with Emerson was always fun.

I learned a lot in the past few weeks I've been here, I almost can't believe it's almost been a month.

There's been nothing but joy and happiness from them, other than a small slip up here and there, but nothing major. At least that's what Emerson said.

Only, I've been having nightmares the past few days and they were bad, but it's not like I wasn't used to them. That's when Emerson suggested we go to a therapist.