-7-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

Emerson adjusts his grip on Angel who sleeps away on his shoulder, still gripping the Mushu plushie in his hand.

It's been ten minutes since the boy fell asleep against Emerson, and in those ten minutes the small group of six carried their bags back towards the car park and towards their car after having texted the others that they have ten more minutes to shop.

Of course, he'd asked Basil, Elijah, Austin, and Callum if they wanted to shop more on their own, to which they replied with a no. None of them really wanted to go anymore since Angel was soundly asleep in the arms of Emerson. Instead they just wanted to go home and possibly cuddle with the sleeping Angel.

Besides, they only really wanted to go to the mall to share Angel's first experience together with him.

Ten minutes later and a car ride back, they're home.

The boys, being careful not to awaken Angel, gets out of the car hurriedly and gets their bags while Emerson grabs Angel. They make their way inside taking their bags to the living room, Emerson brings Angel to his room where Elijah follows after them, feeling like he should be with Angel till he wakes up.

Laying Angel down on the bed, he takes off his shoes and debates taking off the mask, but ultimately decides to leave it on fearing of making Angel untrusting of them.

While Elijah and Angel rest in Angel's room, the others have a fashion show in the living room showing each other what they got.

★𑁍★

"Angel!" She screeches at me, getting up in my face.

I almost flinch which would have made it worse.

She grabs my face digging her nails into my cheek almost enough to cause blood to form underneath as she scratched my face.

"You are such a little mess up!" Mother pushes me backwards so I hit the wooden floorboards beneath me. My back hits the ground with a thud and pain explodes throughout it.

I cough in pain, wheezing, trying to get air back in my lungs. Choking on air and spit as I desperately breathe in trying to catch as much air as I can. I move to lay on my side to get better air but end up on my hands and knees instead.

"God, what is wrong with you!?" Mother sounded angry as she steps on my waist, digging her heel into my thigh, most likely bruising the area underneath, making me sit back on my feet.