-10-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

I didn't want to be here. .

The smell of cleaning supplies filled my nose sense and it was overwhelming. The heat made me itch, as did the green paper coloured bracelet they tied around my wrist, which I scratched at when Emerson and Elijah wasn't looking. The sounds of laughter, shouting, and screaming blasted my ears, making them ache. And the stares I was getting made my nerves shoot through the roof.

They were staring for too long that made me hide into Emerson's side. When he tried to comfort me with a head rub and a squeeze of the body, it barely did a thing.

There was too many people.

This was dangerous, I'm not supposed to be here.

But. . . They brought me here.

To have fun perhaps?

Emerson didn't explain it much, but he said we were going to have fun because we deserved it.

The others already left to do their own thing so it was only me and Emerson standing by the edge of the pool.

Any time he went to go in the water, I clung onto him, not wanting him to leave me. He leads me over to the steps near the pool, squeezing my hand gently. Slowly, he steps down the stairs getting deeper into the water. I clutch at his hand not wanting to let go. But the further he goes, the closer I get to the water, The more scared I get.

Emerson holds my hand while standing in the water that goes to his waist, he moves around to the side of the pool, getting closer to the wall, all while holding my hand and leading me with him.

He stares back at me with soft eyes and a small gentle smile. "It's okay Angel, why don't you sit down right here. . I'll be right here. ."

I hesitate, standing there while holding Emerson's hand tightly, I didn't want to be here. Nor did I want to get in the water. But I didn't have time to think for a second more when I feel something push against my back, in a hard shove, I breath in a gasp and fall straight into the pool hearing a whistle blow before everything got muffled under the water.

It moved all so fast I didn't have any reaction to react on, too shocked and struck with fear to do anything other than fall into the deep water.

Before I had the chance to move and panic, hands were immediately under my arms and pulling me up. I cough out water, choking on air and bits of water as I try to cough it out, holding on tightly to the person who saved me.