-8-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

I awake really early in the morning, Elijah still sleeping beside me, lightly snoring away.

The tv in the room still plays, only a new show is on instead of the one we fell asleep too, or I fell asleep to.

Getting up from the bed I notice my clothes on the little desk on the side. Taking them, I bring them with me to the bathroom and shower, using one of the shampoos and conditioners in the shower. Hoping that the others won't be mad that I was using their stuff.

After showering, I dress up in my original clothes for the day, knowing that today was a special day.

A teacher was coming.

Coming to teach me words and stuff.

My nerves flare up the more I thought about it so I stopped. Emerson said he'd be with me during the meet up. So I didn't really need to worry about that.

Coming out of the bathroom, I bump into Ash who appeared to be opening the door.

"Sorry!" Ash apologizes immediately as he backs up. Ash slightly looks down at me as he was not much taller than I was but still tall enough to look down,

he smiles at me and jerks his head to the side twice. "Hi Angel. . Sorry, I just need the bathroom really quick okay?" Ash hurried into the bathroom leaving me just outside the door.

I didn't want to leave incase that wasn't the end of the conversation. I didn't want to make the same mistake again.

So I stood there till the door opened and Ash walked out bumping into me again.

I almost fall to the floor but Ash catches my arm before I hit the ground. He pulls me up in his arms and doesn't let go till I'm on my non-wobbly feet.

"You stayed?" He asks as soon as he lets go, I nod.

"Why?" I don't answer, it's not like I can anyways. I stare at Ash as he realizes what went wrong. "Oh right, only yes and no questions. . Uhhh. . You didn't think the conversation was over yet, did you?"

Does that mean. . It was over?

I think to myself as I stare up at Ash, slowly, I shake my head to answer his question.

"Oh, it was but that's okay, want to go down stairs with me and watch a movie till we have to make breakfast?"

Did I want to? I ask myself, thinking for a second before I nod, agreeing to what he asked.

Maybe. . It'll be fun.

Like Austin is always saying.

Ash holds out his hand with a small smile, before it turned into a grin. "Awesome! Let's go."