-14-

★𑁍★

★𑁍★

"Angel, it's so good to see you again!" Ginger says loudly with a grin as the others grimace at how loud he was making me giggle as they all smile at me. He runs up to me and holds his hand out for me to take, I take it confused, and he leads the way to a handshake he calls the super cool boys handshake.

A handshake, then we slide our hands to our tip of our fingers, fist bump, I bump the top of his fist with mine and he does the same after me, and then we clap our hands together in a high-five and end with a double high-five, both shouting, to the best of my ability, a Yay.

Austin snorts at the two of us with a roll of his eyes, as does Dean and Basil who smile instead. "That's really the best handshake you could come up with Gin?" Austin quipped lightly with a laugh.

Ginger flushes and narrows his eyes at his brother like he was an icky bug. "I'd like to see you do better!" He grumbles with a pout, grabbing hold of my hand and picking up the cage he had with the other.

Austin takes the challenge and turns to Basil. "Let's do this Bas, we can show them!" He huffs and holds his hands out to Basil who takes them with a confused smile. "Sure. ."

They double high-five, an explosion, fist bumping twice, twirling around like a Princess, then a regular high-five ending at the tips of their fingers, and finally another explosion.

"Boom! Nailed it!" Austin grins at us, Dean sighs with a shake of his head and leads the adults away from us.

"Right. . I should get the others, Austin, why don't you get Sir in the office since we have visitors?" Basil asked Austin who nods with a giant smile and marches off, leaving Basil, Ginger and I standing at the stairs.

"Have fun you guys." Basil ruffles my hair as he passes by, heading upstairs.

Ginger squeezes my hand which makes me turn to him, he smiles at me and pulls gently at my hand as he stands closer to the stairs. "Come on! We can play with Millie in your room!"

I follow him up the stairs as he looks around to see which one was mine, but he couldn't figure it out. "Uhh. . . Which one is yours?"

Taking the lead, I bring him to my room, opening and closing the door behind us.

Ginger stares around the room in awe as this is the first time he's seen it, the kitten meows catching our attention. "Should we open the cage on the bed so she doesn't run off?" He asks me and I take a second to think about it, only to answer by shrugging.