Level-5

Joong

I looked at the number again. I was sooo happy. I finally got her number I thought rolling in the bed smiling and giggling. The conversation between us still fresh inside my mind. 

The way she smiled, the way she talked in a soothing voice and the way her eyes sparked when she found something interesting. I was lost in everything about her.

"Oh really we are from the same university! Why did we never meet?" She asked placing her hand over her mouth in a dramatic pose. 

"I saw you in my freshmen year but couldn't get a chance to..uhm talk with you." I confessed. She hummed thinking for a while.

"Then we can hang out now. I would love to spend time with you." She said smiling cutely while I stared at her with my face heating up in excitement. 

"Ye-yes I would definitely hang out with you." I replied stuttering.

"Okay then done. It was really nice meeting you." She finalised flashing a breath taking beautiful smile. 

Hah the image of her smiling face was printed in my head, so beautiful.

I closed my eyes expecting her smiling face to pop up in my vision but instead of her I saw P'Nine's face. His smile. His beautiful shining eyes.

I opened my eyes confused and tried again but the same result only his smiling face. And that's when I remembered the other guy I saw. 

Although I could only take a glance but I was sure he was older than me, maybe even older than P'Nine. His bulky body with a tottoo in his neck and a ring pierced in his ear, he surely carried a playboy aura around him. 

But the way his face was so close to P'Nine.

Heck! I felt like crushing that face of him. There were many times when I lost focus in the conversation with Clara glancing at the duo in the counter. And once I saw him staring at my P'Nine's lips while licking his own.

I swear if Clara wasn't there I would surely had punched his eyes out for looking at my P'Nine like that and then I would have punched his lips. 

But when P'Sun came into the picture I was more confused. He talked with that pervert guy like he knew him from before and P'Nine was also smiling at him. What did I miss? 

I knew P'Nine had a boyfriend, he told about him once but never talked much about his boyfriend. Even if I asked he would always say that his lover is busy but that the latter loves him very much. He is very happy with his boyfriend. That's all no name, no description, nothing. 

He somehow seemed uncomfortable when the topic was brought up. And well I wasn't too pleased either with the thought of him having a boyfriend.

Why? I didn't knew. Perhaps because I cared for him and thus couldn't fathom the picture of him with someone else. If that was even a reason.

But anyway the topic didn't rise often so the thought never chased me either. We would always be busy with my plans to court Clara. 

But now after seeing that guy I couldn't erase the though from my mind that he might be that secret boyfriend of P'Nine. 

Might be that's why P'Sun also knew him. I knew it was just an assumption but suddenly I could see them together doing all lovey dovey things, just like all couples do. 

Yuck! That guy didin't fit with my Phi. Even if they looked good they couldn't be perfect. No one was perfect for my Phi. My phi was the best.

Yes perhaps that's why P'Nine didn't like to talk about his boyfriend because he was a jerk. Even if it was yet another assumption I would believe it. Because that guy and my Phi was a big NO. 

I sighed in dissapointment. Why was I even acting like that? And at this point I was sure that it was jealousy. Even if that guy wasn't his boyfriend, I couldn't change the fact that he has someone whoever it be, whom he loves.

And even if not now, not today, even if it was this jerk and even if I could manage to know that P'Nine didn't love him anymore. There was no gurantee that he would not fall for someone else.

What would I do then? What excuse would I give to myself to make me believe that I was being rational when I'm not? I was messed. Yes that was the perfect word to describe my state. 

I closed my eyes in an hope to open them again without this already caused mess, in an hope to find the actual reason behind my irrational thinking, in an hope to accept the pending truth.

Huh what a life!