Epilogue - LOST

Nine

"How do you always manage to get sick whenever I'm away?" He asked me while checking my temperature. I just sat there letting him do whatever he wanted.

"And how did you get sick this time?" He asked this time scolding me.

"Dome was busy today so Ben and I had to overwork and then.." I shut my lips not planning to spill the truth.

"Then?" He asked frowning.

"You were returning today and it is our anniversary tomorrow so I thought of doing something for you. That's why I went to buy the ingredients and the heat made me a bit dizzy." I let the truth out looking down pouting. But he pulled my chin up and replaced the pout with a deep and passionate kiss, knocking my breathe away.

"Baby you should never overwork yourself to do something for me. I would appreciate whatever you do for me because I know you'll make it with love. And you are the most precious gift I have I don't need anything else." He said sincerely.

I really was overwhelmed with the choice of his words but I still shook my head.

"But I want honest compliments. You always say 'it's good, it's good' even if isn't. Last time I made Som tum for you and forgot to add salt. But still you said it was delicious." I complained and he looked away from me caught guilty.

"But I saw you put so much effort, so much love in it. How could I say it wasn't good?" He reasoned but I wasn't buying it. I remained sulking.

"Nine its our 3rd anniversary tomorrow and I have missed you so much please don't make that face. You know right I don't like it when you are sad" He tried again and failed as I kept pouting looking away from him.

"You sure you won't look or talk with me?" He asked.

I immediately shook my head and the next thing I knew was that I was picked up from the couch and was carried to the bed with a hungry Joong claiming my lips.

And then everything was a blur. How our clothes were peeled out of our body and got scattered everywhere, how our bodies collided, how I ended up chanting his name as we made love.

The sound of our labored breathing, skin slapping and the moans and grunts filled the room.

I love you's were muffled up with moans and sweaty and slippery kisses but the impact of those words didn't miss to pull those strings inside the heart and made the butterflies fly merrily inside the stomach even in the midst of the pleasures.

Two bodies with one heart, two souls with one bond. Who ever the cupid maybe in our story the wish Joong had once made to the old well have been granted for sure.

We found the pleasure in getting lost.