Level-11

Joong

I was confused. Yes that's what I was.

I knew that I was in love with Clara but the previous day in the amusement park when I was practicing to confess my feelings in front of P'Nine.

Instead of imagining Clara all I could see was P'Nine.

Why was it? What was it?

And then when he answered my curious question saying that the sky must be crying for someone who got broken I couldn't help but feel that it was him. He was narrating his own life. But how?

Was it related to his secret boyfriend? But he always said that his boyfriend loved him more than anything. Then?

I shook my head. Recently I had been thinking a lot about him probably that is why these absurd scenarios was happening in my brain. I brushed the thoughts away as I entered the Cafe in my regular time.

The atmosphere was also like regular unlike the last days, P'Dome busy in the kitchen while my P'Nine cleaning the tables. But the only thing out of place was the guy sitting beside the counter talking with my P'Nine.

And if I was not wrong, this was the same guy or the assumed boyfriend of my P'Nine.

I scowled as I saw him touching my P'Nine's cheeks.

Jealousy surged through my each and every veins. Only I could touch my P'Nine like that. I marched towards them and hugged my P'Nine from behind, the way I always do to flex in front of that guy.

But P'Nine shoved me away suddenly taking few steps back and that's when I saw his face clearly.

His face was just as pale as a sheet of ice, his eyes again puffy and his nose a deep red as he rubbed it. His temperature was also a bit high. He sneezed finally confirming my assumption that he was sick. Did he catch cold because of the rain?

"Stay away *sneeze* you'll catch cold from me." He said pushing me away.

"P'Nine you are sick." I stated the already known thing and he nodded rubbing his nose.

"And why do you look pale?" I asked worried.

"He isn't eating anything." The assumed boyfriend of P'Nine answered my question.

"Shut up and *sneeze* stop annoying me." P'Nine immediately scolded him making me smile proudly. But still the guy was right.

"P'Nine why didn't you eat?" I asked holding my waist trying to emit an angry aura. I knew I wasn't as scary as P'Ben but the way P'Nine looked down making him look like a small kid getting scolded for being disobedient, made me feel more proud.

"I had a heavy breakfast. I'm not hungry yet." He said in a timid voice. I couldn't stop staring at him. How cute he was.

And then the sudden urge to kiss him looking at those pink lips.

Shit stop stop. He's your Phi. I looked away flustered.

"Aww look at the angry Nine getting all cute." That guy commented trying to pull P'Nine's cheeks again. I was going to stop him but before I could do so, P'Nine swatted the hand away giving him a death glare and then again turned to me with a cute pout.

"It's very rare Pavel, take a picture to blackmail him later." P'Dome advised laughing from the kitchen. So his name was Pavel and even P'Dome knew him. The Pavel guy chuckled at the advise before getting up from his seat.

"Okay I need to go now. Bye Dome, bye Nong and bye bye Nine." He bid us goodbye and then headed out after giving a smirk to a glaring P'Nine.
I wanted to ask P'Nine who it was. How P'Nine knew him. How P'Dome knew him. Even P'Sun. How?

But I kept my curiosity in check not likely to bring that topic now.

"And how did you catch the cold? I told you to go home quickly as far as I remember." I asked again.

"I did." He replied looking down.

"And why are you here if you are sick? Couldn't you have taken a day off?" I scolded. C'mon it isn't everyday that I get a chance to scold the grumpy Phi.

"I can't *sneeze* Ben is busy today. He can't do a double shift." He reasoned. I sighed. P'Nine will always think about others first. How did I even expect him to let others do his work?

"Then you go and sit there quietly until P'Ben arrives. I'll do your work." I suggested and immediately he denied the offer.

"I'm not asking you. I'm telling you." I said dragging him out of the counter forcing him to sit on the stool.

"Nong-" He started to protest but I cut him off.

"Shh Phi. I've been hanging here everyday so I know the work and anyway I don't have anything to do now. My afternoon classes got canceled. So keep quiet and let me focus here."

He wasn't giving up that easily and was about to say something but I glared at him making him shut. And he sat there quietly while I did his work for the rest of the time.

Such an obidient kid I got here. I thought chuckling.