chapter three

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Bella caught up to Storm who actually had to go to her locker before heading to class, the two sisters walked to their class they shared together with Mike behind them. The two looked up to see that the Cullen twins in the class causing them to look at each other. Bella took hers and Storm's slips to the teacher, she passed by the fan causing it to blow her hair. Storm noticed movement from the corner in her eyes and glanced to see Alexander go stiff and quickly grabs the edge of the table. She rolled her eyes at his behavior, and turned to Mr. Molina.

"Welcome, Swan sisters. Follow along as best you can till you get caught up." He gave the sisters a smile, before motioning them to take a seat, Storm followed her eyes to see where he pointed and sighed when she saw that it was with Edward Cullen. Bella grabbed Storm's hand and gave it a panic squeeze once she noticed where she had to sit. Storm gave her sister a sympathetic smile and squeezed her hand mentally telling her that they can switch spots if she wanted. Bella sighed and shook her head before she dreadfully walked to the empty seat next to the Cullen who seemed to hate her. Storm glanced at her big sister once more and made her way towards the other Cullen in the classroom.

"Today we'll be observing the behavior of Planaria, aka flatworms," Mr. Molina explained to the class as he distributed two petri dishes per table.

"Hello," A low voice was heard from the side of Storm, she turned her head in slight surprise that he was speaking. Even though she disliked Jessica, from what she know about the Cullens is that they stick to themselves and don't converse. 'So why is he talking to her?' "My name's Edward Cullen." She wanted to say that she already knew that but bit her tongue as he stuck his hand out for her to shake.

She grasped his hand and was immediately hit with how cold it was, she held whatever comment she was gonna say about his temperature and smiled at the bronze hair boy. "Storm Swan."

"We're going to cut them in half, then watch them regenerate into two separate worms.." Edward looked at his mate that sat next to him in admiration, after their brief introduction she looked towards Molina and focused on what he was saying. While Edward subtly stared at the side of her face in thought.

He remembered last week when Alice told him and his brother that their mates were coming. He was lowkey ecstatic to meet his mate after all these years, it wasn't easy sometimes to watch his adoptive siblings with their mates looking so happy and in love. He wanted to know what that felt like for himself, his brother on the other hand is another story. He felt like he didn't deserve to have his mate, nor that he was wanting to meet his. He's always been a downer and saying how being a vampire is a damnation and a curse.

Edward took one of the dishes and pushes it closer to Storm, the curly head girl smiled at him in silence as thank you. She turned around to check on her awkward big sister, Bella felt eyes on her and saw Storm asking if she was okay with her eyes. She glanced at Alexander who was glaring at the dish, before looking back at Storm and gave her assuring smile even though she felt like throwing herself in a ditch from the behavior she was receiving from the dark haired boy.