chapter sixteen

*ೃ

*ೃ༄

*ೃ

"So you're a hybrid..." Clara trailed off as they through the forest, Jai plucked a flower from the ground and placed it behind his ear.

Storm narrowed her eyes at him and grew a new flower, wowing Camden who looked closely to examine the freshly made flower. "Yep, I'm a hybrid." Storm confirmed and leaned against a tree.

"This whole time we had a supernatural friend!" Camden happily asked.

Storm giggled lightly and shook her head, "Not really...I found out everything last year. I didn't get my powers towards the middle of May...when Bella and I went back to Arizona."

Jai furrowed his brows and looked her way, "Is that why you and Bella were in the hospital? Because a monster came?"

Storm nodded her head, "Yeah, but it was a vampire to be honest. He wanted to kill Bella because of her blood and threatened us by 'kidnapping' our mom -don't worry she wasn't in harms way, she wasn't even there."

"So basically every supernatural creature that are in the movies are real?" Clara guessed, Storm hummed in thought before nodding her head.

"Basically yeah...my biological parents gave me everything I needed to know about the supernatural world." Storm shrugged and watched the trio nod their heads.

"Wow...who would've thought." Camden said and sat down on a log that was across from where Storm stood. "I just can't believe that you were actually born by supernatural beings, I mean I know that you were it's just-"

"A lot to take in?" Storm guessed, the three nodded their heads causing her to laugh as she picked up a leaf from the ground. "Yeah...that was me when I found out."

"And the Cullens?" Jai spoke up, walking over to sit by Camden while Clara moved next to Storm. "They're vampires?" Storm nodded her head. "Huh, so you're dating vampire and you guys are dating werewolves. And they're enemies? That must be hard for you Storms, since you're best friends with Jake, them."

Storm sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "It has some moments but both sides of the party cares about Bella and I. Edward doesn't really have a problem with Jake them and is willing to be civil with them for me since we're mates. But the rest of the Cullens are still getting use to it besides Carlisle and Esme."

"Wait mates as in soulmates?" Clara snapped her head over, Storm blushed when she realized what she said and slowly nodded her head. "That's an actual thing in the supernatural?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's for almost every supernatural creature." Storm admitted causing Camden and Clara to glance at each other, their faces heated up in realization.