chapter six

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Storm was in her bed deep asleep, her eyes moved back and forth behind her eyelids as she dreamt.

A beautiful light skinned woman and a brown skinned man walked to the Swan's residence holding a baby in their arms, the baby was wailing in the woman's arms as the man knocked onto the door.

The wind blew through the woman's hair, caused by the snow falling rapidly.

Storm turned her body, beads of sweat dripped down her face as she saw her mother open the door with a grin before it dropped with worry.

"We need you to take her," The woman rushed out and shove the baby into her arms.

"What? Why? What's going on?" Her mother said with worry as she rocked the crying baby that rest in her arms.

"We can't explain right now." The woman said with a sad expression as she turned her head as if someone was watching them. "Just...please take care of her until we come back."

"And how long is that?" Renee asked her close friend.

Both the woman and man looked at each other, they shared a knowing look. The man turned back to Renee with a sigh. "We're not sure." Renee frowned at that as she looked at her Godchild.

"Renee, can I ask one favor?" The woman asked softly once her husband kissed the child's head and whispered I love you and walked away with a heavy heart.

"Of course." Renee quickly replied.

The woman gave a small smile before sadly looking down at her daughter. "Change her surname, and don't mention anything about us." Renee opened her mouth to deny it, but was stopped by the woman's hand as she gave her a pleading look. "Please."

Renee stayed quiet for a few seconds before sighing. "Fine." The woman gave her a relief look. "But, if she asks for her I can't guarantee to hold the secret that long." The woman sighed knowing that it was the truth.

"That's fine with me," She said before looking down at her child with tearful eyes. "Hey babygirl, your mama and dada gotta go somewhere for awhile. I don't know how long we're gonna be gone, but your Aunt Renee and Uncle Charlie are gonna take care of you. Don't worry you're gonna have your cousin Bella as well so you won't feel lonely." The woman sniffed as she whispered to her daughter, Renee watched sadly at the scene. "I want you to know that, we love you and we don't want you to think that we've abandoned you cause we didn't. We're doing this to protect you, and when we come back we'll explain everything. So, may we meet again my little Storm." The woman bent down and pecked her forehead gently as one of her tears hit her forehead.

Storm gasped as she woke up from her, what she assumed memory?

"Was that my actual parents?" Storm asked as she sat up in thought, "Ugh this is too much."