chapter three

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"Please be careful while you're over there, okay?" Edward's voice was heard from the other side of the phone.

It's been a month since school started, the Arizona trio has finally gotten settled into Forks -but Camden still has a messy room. Storm decided to visit the Reservation after months of not visiting. She felt like she owed it to the boys as she barely responded to their messages and finds an excuse to not hangout with them.

She wanted to bring the trio, but they still weren't use to the gloomy weather of Forks. Clara claimed that she just got her hair done and would rather not have to wash it again.

Storm sighed as she stared at the windshield where the rain was hitting lightly against it. "Baby, we've been over this. The boys won't hurt me."

"I wasn't talking about them," Edward spoke again. "I was talking about Jacob Black's father. If he says anything or does something just call me and I will break the treaty in a heartbeat."

Storm giggled softly, "I doubt Billy Black would hurt his best friend's daughter, but I will call you if he does something."

Edward's sighed into the girl's ear, "Okay, I guess I'll let you get out your car." Storm smiled when she saw Jake, Embry and Quill poke their heads out of the shed and waved the girl to come in. "I love you."

"And I love you." Storm said before hanging up the phone, she then grabbed her umbrella from the back of her car and opened the door to make her way over to the shed.

"Well, lookie here boys." Jake started with a smile. "We found our friendly ghost, Casper."

Storm rolled her eyes but had a smile on her, "Yeah, yeah. Let me inside before you have an angry, wet, Storm." That got the three boys quickly pull the girl into the dry environment. Storm exhaled and closed her umbrella, shaking it to get most of the rain droplets from it. "Wow, is it me or did the three of you get taller?"

They chuckled and pulled the girl into a group hug. "Why haven't you hung out with us for months?" Quil asked.

"Yeah, we would've thought you were dead if you didn't respond to any of our text messages once in awhile." Embry added, Storm could tell their was a little hurt hidden between the words even though he made it sound like a joke.

"I think Em and I have the take the blame for that..." Jake raised his hand up with a partial smile, Storm furrowed her brows in confusion along with Quil. "My father gave us a message to send to Bella and Storm."

Storm waved the boy off with a giggle, "I did not blow you guys off for months because of the message that came from your father." Embry and Jake exhaled with relief. "I just have been busy...did I tell you that my best friends from Arizona moved here for me?" She changed the topic, hoping that they wouldn't notice or if they did, drop it for her sake.