chapter fifteen

*ೃ

*ೃ༄

*ೃ

"We're coming for you~" A voice whispered through the black mist, Storm whipped her head around as cackling echoed around her.

"Who are you?" Storm shouted as she circled around trying to see through the dark.

"You have what we want." Another voice sneered, panic filled Storm's stomach as she started backing away despite not seeing. "And we always get what we want."

"I don't know what you want, I'm sorry!" Storm cried.

More laughter filled the air, "Are you poor child. You do have what we want."

Storm furrowed her brows and stood in place. "What do you want from me?"

"You're heart." The voice whispered behind her in her ear before she felt a piercing feeling entering her back.

Storm gasped for air as her eyes shot open, she saw Bella hovering over her in worry. "God, Storm. I've been trying to wake you up for five minutes, you kept mumbling and tossing in your sleep. But then your body just started...lifting." Bella creased her brows and wiped Storm's forehead. "What did you dream about?" Storm exhaled after catching her breath, "Nothing, just a nightmare." She groaned and slowly sat herself up, she hissed slightly when a pain shot through her back.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Bella asked cautiously watching her sister's face scrunch up in pain.

Storm shook her head and glanced at her sister, "I want to forget it actually."

Bella nodded her head in understanding as she also had a nightmare last night. She ran a hand through her hair and gave her sister a small smile, "Hey, do you wanna come with me to Jake's house?"

Storm snapped her head over at Bella and sighed, "Bella-"

"I know, I know. But he came over last night to see me, Storms." Bella told her, Storm's eyes widened.

"He did?" Storm glance down at the comforter before turning back to Bella who nodded and sighed, "Okay, give me fifteen minutes then we could head over."

A smile slowly formed a her face before she threw her arms around Storm's body and placed a firm kiss on her cheek causing Storm to groan in 'disgust'. "Thank you~" She dragged out and hopped out the room.

Storm ran a hand down her face and reached over to grab her phone to check her messages.

Clara; We're heading over to pick up Jake before going to the La Push beach, wanna come?

Storm groaned and rolled her head and slid out of her bed to get dressed, "Oh, this is gonna turn out bad."

*ೃ