chapter seventeen

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

It's been an hour since they left Forks, Storm was calling Clara letting her know that she wasn't in Forks anymore and Bella was informing the same thing to their mom.

"Hey Clare, it's me...again," Storm sighed as she looked out the window. "I'm going to assume you're getting Jai and Camden out some trouble, which is your reason of not answering...I'm letting you know that Bella and I aren't in Forks, but everything's okay. I'll explain it later once you pick up." Storm trailed off once she ran out of words to say, so she decided to leave it there and hang up the phone.

Storm leaned her head back against the seat rest, her eyes trailed over to Bella who was looking at Alice's and Jasper's hands intertwined over the console. Bella turned to Storm when she felt something rest on top of her hand, she gently smiled at her sister and intertwined their hands together.

*ೃ༄

Storm was sitting on the single sofa an hour after checking in the hotel room, her knees were up to her chest as she stared at her phone waiting from a call from Edward.

Her head snapped up when she heard Alice gasp, "What is it?" Jasper asked his wife. "What'd you see?" Bella turned to look at the pixie haired girl.

"The tracker," Alice began. "He just changed course." Bella and Storm shared a glance in worry for their boyfriends.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper quickly sets a pad of paper and pencil in front of her.

"Mirrors. It's a room of mirrors." Storm slowly placed her feet down onto the ground and stood up next to Bella, they watched as Alice stared off into a distance but was sketching what she was saying.

"Alexander said the visions weren't always certain." Bella trailed off in hopes to believe that James didn't realize that he's been tricked.

Jasper looked up at the brunette girl, "She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change." Storm looks down at the drawing, her head tilted at the familiar place.

"So the course the tracker is on now will lead him to...a ballet studio?" Bella questioned.

Alice looks up at her, "You've been here?"

"It looks like the same ballet studio Bella and I use to take ballet lessons as kids." Storm spoke up and pointed at the picture while looking at Bella, "The school had an arch like that, remember?" Bella nodded her in agreement.

"Was the school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked this time.

Bella nodded again, "Yeah, around the corner from our house. But we haven't been there in ten years."