chapter nineteen

*ೃ

*ೃ༄

*ೃ

"You fucking left the country!" Clara exclaimed as soon as Storm and Edward showed up at their house.

After what happened in the forest the brothers dropped Bella and her off back at their house but Storm said that she had to go to the Donovan's residence to tell the trio that she's back. Edward immediately volunteered to head over with her as he didn't wanna leave her after spending a year without physical contact with her.

Storm gave her and the two boys who had their arms crossed over their chest a sheepish laugh and glanced towards Edward.

"Yeah...I'm sorry that I left abruptly the other night. How's Seth and Leah?" She rubbed her arm with her hand, Edward gently placed a hand on her lower back. Camden bit his lip and turned to Clara who was smirking at a now cheesy Jai confusing Storm. "What?"

"Seth and Leah shifted when you left." Clara started, Storm's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wait what?"

Camden let out a laugh and smacked a hand on Jai's shoulder, "Yeah and someone finally has a love interest."

Storm looked at Jai before realization filled in her face. "No." Jai happily nodded his head, Edward couldn't help but laughed at how lovesick he looked. "Leah imprinted on you?" Jai nodded once again causing Clara and Camden to laugh this time. "Well I'm happy for you. Now we all have our partners."

"Yeah~ And speaking of partners. I see that Edward's back." Jai said, narrowing his eyes at him. "You guys cool, again?"

"Oh, no he's still in the doghouse with me." Storm playfully narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend causing him to scoff and pinched her side playfully earning a yelp and glare. "And that's why you're not out yet."

"Yeah, okay." Edward mumbled.

The trio laughed before telling them to head inside as the clouds were merging together, hiding the sun and preparing for the rain to come in.

"Mama C and Papa M isn't back yet?"

Clara sighed and plopped on the couch with thing one and two following her action while Edward pulled Storm on his lap in the single sofa. "Nope, they're always busy between ma in the hospital and papa in the office or flying to different states. I'm basically taking care of these two idiots." She ended causing the two boys sitting on both sides of her to comment in offense.

Storm let out a laugh and leaned comfortably against Edward, "Well at least you guys have each other to keep company."

"I guess," Camden agreed with a shrug before remembering something. "Hey, did you guys see Embry and Jake before you came here? They said they had to speak to you and Bella."