chapter ten

*ೃ

*ೃ༄

*ೃ

Storm knocked on the door of the Donovan's residence, after taking Bella home she told the girl that she was spending the night at the trio's house.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Chris, "Stormie, it's so good to see you." She greeted as she haven't seen the girl in two weeks because of work, perks of being nurse.

Storm returned the smile, "You as well, Mama C. Where's the trio?" She asked after giving the woman a hug and entered the house.

Chris rolled her eyes when she heard screaming down the hall, Storm giggled once she realized what's going on. "In there acting like fools. They've been arguing for ten minutes already."

Storm sighed and fixed her bag on her shoulders, "Well I should probably go break them up."

Chris gave her a pleading look, "Please do."

Storm let out a laugh and nodded her head before walking towards Clara's room.

The voices were heard clearer when Storm opened the door, she saw Clara head to head with her twin as they argued on what seemed to be Wizard of Waverly place and Hannah Montana while Jai humorously sat in between them.

"He literally ripped her to pieces and you have the audacity to say that Miley got it worse?" Clara snapped at her brother who scoffed.

"No one likes to be cheated on, Clare! Jess was an asshole and Jake was a cheating douchebag. Miley had two guys who couldn't appreciate her because of her fame." Storm turned to Jai who raised his index finger up to his mouth and motioned her to just enjoy the show.

"Yes, and I understand that, but it was bound to happen for Miley and Jake anyways. They were both celebrities, he wasn't concern about her emotions and Miley still chased after him." Clara stated facts, Storm nodded her head in agreement and crept past them to sit next to Jai. "Alex literally had her boyfriend confessed in front of her that he still had feelings for Justin's girlfriend for 300 years. Like, wouldn't you be pissed if your boyfriend or girlfriend told another person they still loved them while you gave them everything?"  Storm watched as Camden huffed out knowing that his sister one the debate. "Exactly. So in conclusion, Selena's acting during the heartbreak scenes were more authentic and had every kid slash teenager crying in their beds with ice cream tubs and spoons." Clara finished and crossed her arms in triumph.

Storm and Jai dramatically clapped their hands as Camden rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed in defeat.

"Thank you, thank you." Clara pageant waved her hand causing the two to laugh.

"How did this argument even start?" Storm asked curiously and placed her bag on the floor. Jai pointed towards the tv that was paused on Alex's face, she ahed before pouting, " You guys were watching Wizardly of Waverly Place without me?"