chapter six

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Edward pulled up beside the driveway, Storm softly exhaled and unbuckled herself before turning around to look at Alexander and Bella who sat quietly.

"We'll give you guys a moment." Storm softly spoke after moments of silence then glanced over at Edward and motioned him to get out the car. "Well today was fun." She told her boyfriend as they walked up to her doorstep.

"Yeah...I'm sorry for how the party ended." Edward frowned, grasping her hand with his cold one.

Storm gave him a look and shook her head, "Don't apologize, sometimes things happen. As long as no one got hurt it doesn't matter." She glanced behind him to look at her sister and his brother who seemed to be in a serious conversation. "I just hope that Alexander doesn't blame himself for this and does something stupid."

Edward let out a breath and glanced back at his brother, he wish he could tell her the decision his brother has already set in mind not wanting her to go ballistic. 

"Yeah..."

Storm looked at her phone and gave a gentle smile when she saw what time it was and showed Edward. "It's midnight, my birthday."

Edward smiled, "You're finally eighteen." He looked into her eyes that sparkled even in the dark. "Do you have a wish?"

Storm giggled, "I don't have a candle to blow."

Edward smirked, "That doesn't mean you still can't make one. So, make one now." He watched as Storm closed her eyes for a second before opening them with a smile. "Made one?"

Storm hummed and took a step forward, she gently placed her palms against his chest before snaking them around his neck. "I can't tell you because then it won't come true. But, I do have a request." Edward creased his brows in confusion. "Kiss me."

Edward's brows relaxed as a smile crept on his face. "I can grant that."

Storm giggled as he leaned down and captured her lips in a blissful kiss. Edward snaked his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him, Storm's hand went to the nape and gently pulled it as their lips meet each other over and over again. She believed that no matter how many times they kiss, it'll feel just like their first kiss. Filled with warmth and always sent chills down her back from how enticing and loving it was.

Storm pulled away from the kiss when she felt herself losing oxygen. But tip toed to peck his lips one more time, she could never get tired from kissing him.

She stared into his eyes as he rubbed her back with the pads of his thumbs. "I love you." She looked between both of his golden orbs.

"I love you."