🎀Chapter 13🎀

"*gasp* MOMMY" I hear Kamryn yell making Edwin and I jump up and break apart from our kiss.
I look in the front of me not wanting to look at Kamryn. "You were kissing Edwin" she says "no" I say "I seen you" she says "why are you kissing him" she ask and I look at Edwin as he looks at me and he shrugs his shoulders "I don't know what to say" I mouth to him "I don't either" he mouths

"Is he your boyfriend?" She ask "no" I ask "why do you kiss him" she ask again "Kamryn I'll tell you later" I say "tell her now" he says out loud "Edwin" I say "Desiree, she knows something, if you are gonna tell her I should be there" he says "what do I tell her" I whisper "I have no idea but don't you think we should both explain" he says "no I'm her mother I need to talk to her not you" I say "seriously?" He ask "If this is turning into something more , a lot is gonna change , I need to be here too" he says again "Let me" I tell her

"Just let me explain to her first and then we can bring you in tomorrow" I say and he sighs "okay that's fine" he says "Kamryn hold on" I say and Edwin and I get out the car . He walks over to me "I'll see you tomorrow" he says and I nod "yeah you can come to my place" I say and he smiles "for the first time" he says "maybe I'll bring clothes so I can stay the night" he says and I chuckle "slow down" I smile "okay okay" he says and he goes to kiss me before I stop him "Edwin stop" I say

"She's in the car" I say "she already knows something and already seen it" he says "I'll see you tomorrow" I nod "yeah you will" we smile before he goes into his house and I get in my car .
"Mommy why did you and Edwin kiss" she ask right away "Kammy I will tell you when we get home okay?" I question "okay mommy" I begin to drive to our house as I try to think of what I'm gonna say to Kamryn when we get back home.

I park my car in our driveway before gettin out and getting Kamryn out . I set her down before walking to the door with her and unlocking it "so mama are you gonna say it now" she automatically says "Kam , we just walked in the door , give me a minute love" I say "why don't we get into some pjs then we can talk" I suggest "okay" she agrees before following me to her room and then mine.

We walk downstairs "we should watch the little mermaid" she says "I love that movie" I smile before I sit on the couch and she lays on me as I put the movie on . I wonder if she forgot about the whole situation with Edwin. The movie begins to play , did she actually forget- "mommy are you gonna tell me now" oh nope she didn't forget .
I take a deep breath before talking

"Okay so , a month ago I was shopping and looking for things for the house while you were at grandmas" I say "and as I was shopping Prettymuch was there and I ran into them well kinda Zion but, I seen them and then Edwin came up to me" I run my fingers through her hair as I tell her "he asked me for my phone number and I gave it to him. So for like 4 weeks , me and Edwin have been hanging out and talking a lot" I add "he's your boyfriend?"

I chuckle "no he's not" I say "then why did you kiss him" she ask "do you like him" she looks up at me "umm ..... I-I do" I admit. "So he's my dad?" She questions "no no" I answer "so who's my dad" she ask and I sigh . Surprisingly she never asked about her dad . Which is weird but she is little so .
"Kamryn" I say "do you know who" she watches the movie and ask "yeah" I ask "who , where is he"

I have to make up a story to where she will understand . I can't tell her that he left , I have to tell her a kid like story so 1. She gets it and 2. She's not upset . "He's on a ..... very top secret spy mission" I make up and she gasp "really" she ask and I nod "is he coming back" she says "the mission is gonna take a long time" I ask "oh" she says "but it's okay" I say "I have you" she says "exactly you have me and I'm going no where"

I smile "mommy does Edwin like you" she ask "uh yeah" I hope he does cause shii I like him and all .
"Why don't you date him" she ask "we had to get to know each other first" I say "are you going to date him" she ask "will that be okay with you?" I ask

She's silent for a couple seconds "yeah" she says "If that happens, he will be around a lot , he might even sleep here sometimes or maybe we might even have a sleepover at the Prettymuch house" I say "really?" She says "yeah" I say "when he's your boyfriend , are you gonna forget about me" she ask "no never Kamryn , you will always be number #1, you will forever mean more to me than anyone"

I kiss her forehead "is all of this okay with you" I ask her again "yeah it's good" she answers "good cause your opinion matters the most" I nod . "Does Edwin like me?" She ask "he does" I smile "I like Edwin" she says "now do you like Edwin cause he's a Prettymuch member or do you like Edwin as my maybe boyfriend" I ask "both" she giggles

"Well I'm glad you do" I snuggle into her. "when is Edwin gonna be your boyfriend?" She ask "I don't know sweetie" I reply to her . "So if he is going to be your boyfriend, then you are gonna have a baby" she says and my eyes widened "what!?" I ask "you said when there is a boyfriend and girlfriend they have a baby" she says "umm well when you are boyfriend and girlfriend you love each other so much that a baby might come" I tell her cause she's literally 5 "oh and you are not gonna love him"

Is what she says "not yet at least" I answer "but if you do then I'll be a big sister" she says "you want a sibling?" I question and she nods "everyone else has one" she says "well some families have a lot of kids and some only have one like us" I say "there's all types of families and they are all great" I smile "so no brother or sister" she ask "Well umm probably not" She nods "just having you is perfect" I kiss her cheek "is that everything you wanted to know and talk about" I ask and she nods "I love you" She says and smiles "I love you so much more"